FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][ARC/S]"Alessandra" AOKP V2| Fast & Light!| [5 May Released][4.04]

1,110 posts
Thanks Meter: 158
 
By davibs, Senior Member on 28th April 2012, 11:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2012, 04:21 AM |#41  
allgsmnetwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag TRAPANI
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Thumbs up
Friend creator of Allessandra rom not wait for the other team backed freexperia your fellow programmers maybe you can anticipate the team freexperia to fix videorecording and BT...Good advice if you expect the team freexperia I sell the arc was not to be the other Rom much laghy comprise DooMKernel Wake friend
 
 
2nd May 2012, 04:39 AM |#42  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
is there way to change the battery to battery with number?
2nd May 2012, 07:10 AM |#43  
davibs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lombardia
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allgsmnetwork

Friend creator of Allessandra rom not wait for the other team backed freexperia your fellow programmers maybe you can anticipate the team freexperia to fix videorecording and BT...Good advice if you expect the team freexperia I sell the arc was not to be the other Rom much laghy comprise DooMKernel Wake friend

Bt is fixed, camcorder need time and developing.
People better than me are working on it.
Just wait.

Sent from my LT18i using XDA Premium App
2nd May 2012, 07:10 AM |#44  
davibs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lombardia
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew261920

is there way to change the battery to battery with number?

Yep, in Rom control


Sent from my LT18i using XDA Premium App
2nd May 2012, 07:50 AM |#45  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davibs

Yep, in Rom control


Sent from my LT18i using XDA Premium App

nice waiting for the camcoder to be fixed..

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

baseband required is 70? what if im on 64?
2nd May 2012, 08:06 AM |#46  
davibs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lombardia
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew261920

nice waiting for the camcoder to be fixed..

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

baseband required is 70? what if im on 64?

I don't know, i've tested it only with 70.
But with 64 should boot and everything will be fine i think.
You can try
2nd May 2012, 08:18 AM |#47  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davibs

I don't know, i've tested it only with 70.
But with 64 should boot and everything will be fine i think.
You can try

ok thanks really waiting for the camcorder fix then ill flash this rom really looks great
2nd May 2012, 08:57 AM |#48  
davibs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lombardia
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
What do you guys think of the rom?
You can leave your comments on stability, speed and battery?
Thanks for the 1.0 version is coming soon!

P. S. I got the message that I was asked to add e-mail for donations.
That was not my goal, but if you're free to donate whatever you want.
I do it for passion and groped to make our best every day arc, with the help of the community and a lot of effort.
Thanks to all who will use my rom stable and all those who help me to make it perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to davibs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 09:10 AM |#49  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davibs

What do you guys think of the rom?
You can leave your comments on stability, speed and battery?
Thanks for the 1.0 version is coming soon!

P. S. I got the message that I was asked to add e-mail for donations.
That was not my goal, but if you're free to donate whatever you want.
I do it for passion and groped to make our best every day arc, with the help of the community and a lot of effort.
Thanks to all who will use my rom stable and all those who help me to make it perfect.

yea have some donation link if someone wants to help for your hardwork
when is the next version?
2nd May 2012, 09:20 AM |#50  
Senior Member
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 309
 
Donate to Me
More
For me the rom is quiet stable.

No Fcs, fast...

Battery is ok but it can be better (i think its the fxp kernel who drains)

Bug:

-Mac-Adress is wrong
2nd May 2012, 09:25 AM |#51  
davibs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lombardia
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew261920

yea have some donation link if someone wants to help for your hardwork
when is the next version?

I'm working with help of other developers, for have DoomKernel and ArcKnight on this rom..
So it will be awesome

So, i will release v1 really soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davibs For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes