FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][PORT][01/05/12] MIUI Gingerbread Based DXLC1

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 99
 
By scmsystm, Member on 1st May 2012, 03:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2012, 09:30 AM |#21  
Member
Flag Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmsystm

Hello, it awesome
that exactly what I want to implement to this rom, miui file manager, compass and camera.
please upload

hope I can understand what already changed.
or you may take a fork of the patchrom source and make changes there

Waiting for it.............

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
 
 
2nd May 2012, 09:54 AM |#22  
nunogilberto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmsystm

Hello, it awesome
that exactly what I want to implement to this rom, miui file manager, compass and camera.
please upload

hope I can understand what already changed.
or you may take a fork of the patchrom source and make changes there

well, i was digging in my android file archive, and fortunately i found some MIUI apks (camera, compass, file manager, gallery, etc) then i tried to push it to the system, and it works! then i modified your ROM with dsixda's android kitchen, and the changes i made was:
- removing some TW stuffs
- pushing the MIUI apps to the system/app
- replacing and updating some system apps with the latest one (gmail, maps, street, playstore, youtube, google quick search box, etc) and also adding DSPmanager
- updating su binaries
- replacing settings icons (i hate TW style setting icons )

and then i tried to flash the cooked ROM, and it works flawlessly, and the system apps updating issue is gone...

well, ROM upload is still in progress... i will post the link as soon as it finished...
Last edited by nunogilberto; 2nd May 2012 at 10:06 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nunogilberto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 10:25 AM |#23  
falqon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pontianak-West Borneo
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I deleted this post

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
Last edited by falqon; 2nd May 2012 at 10:31 AM.
2nd May 2012, 10:29 AM |#24  
falqon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pontianak-West Borneo
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
@nunogilberto awesome work bro
I'll wait for your modified MIUI Rom

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
2nd May 2012, 10:32 AM |#25  
furkonhesti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogilberto

well, i was digging in my android file archive, and fortunately i found some MIUI apks (camera, compass, file manager, gallery, etc) then i tried to push it to the system, and it works! then i modified your ROM with dsixda's android kitchen, and the changes i made was:
- removing some TW stuffs
- pushing the MIUI apps to the system/app
- replacing and updating some system apps with the latest one (gmail, maps, street, playstore, youtube, google quick search box, etc) and also adding DSPmanager
- updating su binaries
- replacing settings icons (i hate TW style setting icons )

and then i tried to flash the cooked ROM, and it works flawlessly, and the system apps updating issue is gone...

well, ROM upload is still in progress... i will post the link as soon as it finished...

Pleasee upload it my bro..i hope no notification when incoming call fix..thank you

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2
2nd May 2012, 12:02 PM |#26  
nunogilberto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
okay, here's the link for my modified MIUI ROM:

part 1
part 2

after the files are downloaded, join them with hjsplit.

changelog:
- some TW stuffs removed.
- added some MIUI apps (MIUI camera, MIUI compass, MIUI file manager, MIUI gallery), but unfortunately, pinch to zoom doesn't work in MIUI gallery.
- updated gapps to the latest versions (Gmail, Google Quick Search Box, Google PlayStore, Maps, Street, Youtube)
- updated superuser.apk and su binaries.
- DSPmanager added.
- fixed updating built-in apps issue.
- some ringtones removed.
- settings icons reverted back just like in snapshot 1 version (i hate TW style settings icons).

i'm sorry, i haven't fix the incoming call bug... i'm not a developer, i'm just trying to modify and get what i want from this ROM... but i hope i could do something to get this ROM better for us...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nunogilberto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 12:24 PM |#27  
scmsystm's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogilberto

okay, here's the link for my modified MIUI ROM:

part 1
part 2

after the files are downloaded, join them with hjsplit.

changelog:
- some TW stuffs removed.
- added some MIUI apps (MIUI camera, MIUI compass, MIUI file manager, MIUI gallery), but unfortunately, pinch to zoom doesn't work in MIUI gallery.
- updated gapps to the latest versions (Gmail, Google Quick Search Box, Google PlayStore, Maps, Street, Youtube)
- updated superuser.apk and su binaries.
- DSPmanager added.
- fixed updating built-in apps issue.
- some ringtones removed.
- settings icons reverted back just like in snapshot 1 version (i hate TW style settings icons).

i'm sorry, i haven't fix the incoming call bug... i'm not a developer, i'm just trying to modify and get what i want from this ROM... but i hope i could do something to get this ROM better for us...

thank you will check it now..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scmsystm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 12:35 PM |#28  
nunogilberto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmsystm

thank you will check it now..

you're very welcome, dude...

i hope the incoming call issue will be fixed in your next release, and my another wishlist is MIUI-styled settings layout...
2nd May 2012, 01:18 PM |#29  
SyzwnFrzRdz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogilberto

okay, here's the link for my modified MIUI ROM:

part 1
part 2

after the files are downloaded, join them with hjsplit.

1. I'm using normal MIUI, if i wanna flash this modified one, should i wipe all data as well? Or just flash it?
2. In this modified ROM, the call-issue is not yet fixed, am i right?
2nd May 2012, 01:35 PM |#30  
nunogilberto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyzwnFrzRdz

1. I'm using normal MIUI, if i wanna flash this modified one, should i wipe all data as well? Or just flash it?
2. In this modified ROM, the call-issue is not yet fixed, am i right?

1. i haven't try installing this ROM without full wiping it, even i used the original MIUI one before... i prefer to wipe all before installing any ROMs, because i prefer fresh installed ROM, and then i could restore my apps through Titanium Backup.

2. yup, that's right... i've just known that bug while uploading my modified ROM...

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
2nd May 2012, 01:37 PM |#31  
SyzwnFrzRdz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmsystm

Phone:
- incoming call screen not appear if caller is exist in contact list, but it will appear if caller is does not listed in contact. (new)

This is VERY2 unfortunate.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogilberto

1. i haven't try installing this ROM without full wiping it, even i used the original MIUI one before... i prefer to wipe all before installing any ROMs, because i prefer fresh installed ROM, and then i could restore my apps through Titanium Backup.

2. yup, that's right... i've just known that bug while uploading my modified ROM...

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Can you fix the bug where someone from contact lists calls but it doesn't appear at all, only shows the missed call?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gingerbread, i8150, miui
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes