Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

OP DjSound

2nd May 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #821  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 312

743 posts
More
Here some updates from my side. I like the new version and it runs smooth as silk The only problem I still have is about the Play store. After I install the new version with no theme and the default settings, the play store work complete (I could buy stuff). Then I modify my installation via AROMA and add that black Theme and also the inverted Gapps and then I wasnt able to buy anymore. Play store work and I can get any free stuff and also my apps but i can't buy anything new. So I went back into modification mose and select to go back to the original Gapps but that dont help. Finaly I try to wipe again anything and format system and flash again but this time with inverted Gapps directly selected and also black Theme but it has the same result, to buy stuff is not possible.

But there was another big difference, the new SU which made also some problems before with giving root access to some apps, work perfect this time. So the new SU works now perfect here.

Any advices about the Play Store stuff ?
2nd May 2012, 11:39 AM   |  #822  
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 74

244 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariachi202

DjSound,

I just wanted to ask what happened to the inverted gapps package, the link on the first page is missing, please consider uploading it again, I love the contacts app with the blue android logo! ")

Sent from my SGH-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

It's still there when you select install inverted gapps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olarf

fixed translation is already send out. So far everything went fine. I just see TI Backup get no root rights as before, I had to add them manually in Super SU, then it worls fine. just in case anybody else has that problem.

I also see that FB app will be installed always, I deselct in 1.9 and also now but it come always. same for the launcher. I only select apex but get them all. Both is no problem at all but should be maybe fixed.

Now I go deeper in modifications to make it as nice as it was before

I love Tiramisu !!!

I don't have any problem with super su, all the apps that requires root they get root after asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olarf

Here some updates from my side. I like the new version and it runs smooth as silk The only problem I still have is about the Play store. After I install the new version with no theme and the default settings, the play store work complete (I could buy stuff). Then I modify my installation via AROMA and add that black Theme and also the inverted Gapps and then I wasnt able to buy anymore. Play store work and I can get any free stuff and also my apps but i can't buy anything new. So I went back into modification mose and select to go back to the original Gapps but that dont help. Finaly I try to wipe again anything and format system and flash again but this time with inverted Gapps directly selected and also black Theme but it has the same result, to buy stuff is not possible.

But there was another big difference, the new SU which made also some problems before with giving root access to some apps, work perfect this time. So the new SU works now perfect here.

Any advices about the Play Store stuff ?

At this side of the screen, no problems with play store at all.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

It is very strange, I don't have any problems at all after installling Tiramisu 1.9.5!
There must be something wrong. Anyone else have this problem?
Maybe I did something wrong?
Questions? Just ask!

Thumbs up for this version @DjSound
2nd May 2012, 12:38 PM   |  #823  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883

738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoux2

He kicked a few apps out of the package (like talk), just flash the talk app from RootzWiki?

For talk it's included in inverted gapps ... if you don't have it re-install inverted gapps from aroma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton.S

Nope,sadly this super user is very strange and hates build prop changes in the settings. Going to go back to the old app I think as the 3g tweaks really help my speed. Aside from that ( and it's by no means the roms fault) everythings working very well

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

The 3g tweaks is enabled by default but for me no problems of any type with new su...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruk_design

Hi Djsound. Very nice work.. gret rom.
i just have one question and suggestion too if possible.
well is it possible to port the ACCESS CONTROL from MIUI roms for builtin App security.? as MIUI have the best builtin app access control security.

Thanks.

it's possible but i don't think have time to port it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carols

iam trying to install cnd launcher but every time i try to install it it don't install.

very strange...for me and for other user on Androidiani no problem at all... Aroma install only what you select..
Last edited by DjSound; 2nd May 2012 at 12:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 12:56 PM   |  #824  
Thanks Meter: 61

469 posts
More
very strange...for me and for other user on Androidiani no problem at all... Aroma install only what you select..[/QUOTE]

cnd i the only one i selected but it installed all the other's instead.
2nd May 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #825  
OP Senior Member

738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carols

very strange...for me and for other user on Androidiani no problem at all... Aroma install only what you select..

cnd i the only one i selected but it installed all the other's instead.[/QUOTE]

mmm in all my test always worked perfect..

Also many other users haven't problem with launcher
2nd May 2012, 03:12 PM   |  #826  
OP Senior Member

738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys!

I added Pool to the thread let me know your opinions!

Vote Now!

2nd May 2012, 03:31 PM   |  #827  
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 40

199 posts
More
@ anyone having problems with play store - a simple clear data will do wonders for you

Tapatalking in my sleep
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandabao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #828  
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 74

244 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSound

Hey guys!

I added Pool to the thread let me know your opinions!

Vote Now!

Done and then I saw this after looking them up.
Suggestion, the fourth window. Could you make a flashable zip via cwm to install those toggles, just an addon?
#justasking

Edit: ignore, don't like it, just installed it, like small icons on top.
Last edited by CMiles1979; 2nd May 2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: found something
2nd May 2012, 04:18 PM   |  #829  
Flag Nousiainen
Thanks Meter: 102

339 posts
More
Can't seem to get Talk working. After installing the ROM with inverted gapps I can see the Talk.apk under system/app, but it's not in the appdrawer.

I've tried removing the apk manually and flashing the separate zip from the RootzWiki thread, but still no dice :/

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
2nd May 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #830  
Thanks Meter: 24

161 posts
Where can i find Galaxy settings apk? I need this app to change color settings. Can someone make a update.zip?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu
Previous Thread Next Thread