Help! ICS bootloader v3 issue.

Tip us?

joucca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help! ICS bootloader v3 issue.

Can someone help me?

I installed ICS bootloader v3 exactly like Civato's guide told in the developers forum. All went fine. But now I have tried different roms on my device. Problem is like this. Rom boots normally and I can use it, but when device go to sleep example I press the power button. If I press the power button again tablet won't wake up. I need to press power button long time to shut it up and then boot the device again. What went wrong? Can someone help?

dibb_nz
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Default yawn....sleep of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by joucca View Post
Can someone help me?

I installed ICS bootloader v3 exactly like Civato's guide told in the developers forum. All went fine. But now I have tried different roms on my device. Problem is like this. Rom boots normally and I can use it, but when device go to sleep example I press the power button. If I press the power button again tablet won't wake up. I need to press power button long time to shut it up and then boot the device again. What went wrong? Can someone help?
yeh. yeh its the SOD hundreds of posts about it!!! ....may have something to do with the different roms you've tried...but then it may not....
flash back to hc to get rid of it....and wait for the official ics ota..
reflash v3 again.....and hope it works
go read some of the posts and see if u can come up with your own fix

Acer Iconia a500: Guides & How to's

Guide - Where's my CPUID at
How To - Root, unbrick ICS
How To - Flash unlocked bootloader w/apxFlash Tool
How To - Flash unlocked bootloader w/Manual nvFlash

Iconia A500: CM 10 Flex JB
GT I9300: Stock
HTC ONE M7: Stock s-off

civato
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11854

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joucca View Post
Can someone help me?

That is because all the custom ICS except Flexreaper install the wrong boot.img. go to my flexreaper thread and flash one of the kernels for ICS bootloader users. You can use it on my flexreaper and on lightspeed. Taboonay got its own ICS kernel for ICS bootloader users so look in that thead. Icylisous only works on HC bootloaders so that one you cannot use.
do this and.your sod will be gone.
The Following User Says Thank You to civato For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Krypt0n1te
Old
(Last edited by Krypt0n1te; 29th April 2012 at 10:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I've got a question related to this here.

Please help me out.

Its regarding my CPUID

SOLVED

joucca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks to all.

Does someone know download link for HC bootloader. And installation guide would be nice too. I am a newbie with tablets....

Sent from my GT-I9001 Broodrom RC5 using XDA

edisso10018
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by civato View Post
That is because all the custom ICS except Flexreaper install the wrong boot.img. go to my flexreaper thread and flash one of the kernels for ICS bootloader users. You can use it on my flexreaper and on lightspeed. Taboonay got its own ICS kernel for ICS bootloader users so look in that thead. Icylisous only works on HC bootloaders so that one you cannot use.
do this and.your sod will be gone.
That finally answered my biggest question of the last days. Thanks.

joucca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks a lot.
Now running Flexreaper 12.5, and works perfectly....

edisso10018
Old
Thanks Meter 109
That's fine. But next time use the search function before creating a new thread.