Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help! ICS bootloader v3 issue.

OP joucca

29th April 2012, 07:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Can someone help me?

I installed ICS bootloader v3 exactly like Civato's guide told in the developers forum. All went fine. But now I have tried different roms on my device. Problem is like this. Rom boots normally and I can use it, but when device go to sleep example I press the power button. If I press the power button again tablet won't wake up. I need to press power button long time to shut it up and then boot the device again. What went wrong? Can someone help?
29th April 2012, 09:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Shake City
Thanks Meter: 445

1,586 posts
More
yawn....sleep of death
Quote:
Originally Posted by joucca

Can someone help me?

I installed ICS bootloader v3 exactly like Civato's guide told in the developers forum. All went fine. But now I have tried different roms on my device. Problem is like this. Rom boots normally and I can use it, but when device go to sleep example I press the power button. If I press the power button again tablet won't wake up. I need to press power button long time to shut it up and then boot the device again. What went wrong? Can someone help?

yeh. yeh its the SOD hundreds of posts about it!!! ....may have something to do with the different roms you've tried...but then it may not....
flash back to hc to get rid of it....and wait for the official ics ota..
reflash v3 again.....and hope it works
go read some of the posts and see if u can come up with your own fix
29th April 2012, 11:13 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,551

3,801 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by joucca

Can someone help me?

That is because all the custom ICS except Flexreaper install the wrong boot.img. go to my flexreaper thread and flash one of the kernels for ICS bootloader users. You can use it on my flexreaper and on lightspeed. Taboonay got its own ICS kernel for ICS bootloader users so look in that thead. Icylisous only works on HC bootloaders so that one you cannot use.
do this and.your sod will be gone.
The Following User Says Thank You to civato For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
I've got a question related to this here.

Please help me out.

Its regarding my CPUID

SOLVED
Last edited by Krypt0n1te; 29th April 2012 at 11:56 PM.
30th April 2012, 04:17 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thanks to all.

Does someone know download link for HC bootloader. And installation guide would be nice too. I am a newbie with tablets....

Sent from my GT-I9001 Broodrom RC5 using XDA
1st May 2012, 09:20 AM   |  #6  
Flag Bonn
Thanks Meter: 133

527 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by civato

That is because all the custom ICS except Flexreaper install the wrong boot.img. go to my flexreaper thread and flash one of the kernels for ICS bootloader users. You can use it on my flexreaper and on lightspeed. Taboonay got its own ICS kernel for ICS bootloader users so look in that thead. Icylisous only works on HC bootloaders so that one you cannot use.
do this and.your sod will be gone.

That finally answered my biggest question of the last days. Thanks.
2nd May 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thanks a lot.
Now running Flexreaper 12.5, and works perfectly....
2nd May 2012, 01:30 PM   |  #8  
Flag Bonn
Thanks Meter: 133

527 posts
That's fine. But next time use the search function before creating a new thread.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread