Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2012, 02:13 AM |#391  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 412

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirogu325

For those with the Wi-Fi icon cut-off and are using the 7310, go to ROM Control > Signal > press Hide signal bars > done. No more Wi-Fi icon cut-off.

Thanks, that worked for me. Weird because the signal bars are still there...

2nd May 2012, 03:11 AM |#392  
Thanks Meter: 893

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonic

Thanks, that worked for me. Weird because the signal bars are still there...

Yeah, it's weird. I also noticed I can no longer change the battery text's color as I could with B34. Pity...
2nd May 2012, 04:52 AM |#393  
Thanks Meter: 572

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peschka

It should be released on 11th may if information is correct.

Source? Not doubting you, just curious and excited
2nd May 2012, 08:16 AM |#394  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
7. Give it a chance, this is a deodexed ROM and will boot slow the first time and when you use apps the first time.

Got my tab rooted..cwm installed.. ICS rom installed..then reboot: I see: GOOGLE logo with 2 spinning gears and after two hours..still nothing..then tried to flash the rom again..reboot..same result..

what am i doing wrong?

Other question: Where do i put the rom, root and cwm files? In the installationguide they say: wipe data/factory reset..but if i do so..it deletes my root, cwm and rom file witch i have put on my tab ...
Last edited by Chevecc; 2nd May 2012 at 08:21 AM.
2nd May 2012, 08:52 AM |#395  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Can I read my ntfs usb stick with this rom?

Sent from my GT-P7300 using XDA Premium HD app
2nd May 2012, 09:15 AM |#396  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
I have a problem that paid apps wont install. I just get the error 'An error has occured'.
2nd May 2012, 09:49 AM |#397  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,843

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevecc

7. Give it a chance, this is a deodexed ROM and will boot slow the first time and when you use apps the first time.

Got my tab rooted..cwm installed.. ICS rom installed..then reboot: I see: GOOGLE logo with 2 spinning gears and after two hours..still nothing..then tried to flash the rom again..reboot..same result..

what am i doing wrong?

Other question: Where do i put the rom, root and cwm files? In the installationguide they say: wipe data/factory reset..but if i do so..it deletes my root, cwm and rom file witch i have put on my tab ...

Try to wipe your data cache en dalvik cache in CWM
2nd May 2012, 09:50 AM |#398  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
You download all the files to your "sd-card" partition, then you can wipe data/cache as much as you want.
2nd May 2012, 01:25 PM |#399  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem fixed.
Did a factory reset (after flashing the rom)

now it's working very nice!
3rd May 2012, 12:46 AM |#400  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
wifi dropping while in sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldar5

I'm having the same wifi reconnect issue after coming out of sleep. A restart fixes it, but I can also get it to reconnect by turning the wifi off and on a couple of times. My "keep wifi on during sleep" is set to "always." I'm going to try a keep wifi alive/on always app, but it seems the "keep wifi on during sleep" setting being set to "always" should be enough. Also, I think it's only after long sleeps, maybe more than 30-60 minutes?, I haven't kept track.

Going to ROM Control > Signal > press Hide signal bars does not fix the lost connection, that just hides the bars. Any other ideas on the quoted problem?
3rd May 2012, 08:32 AM |#401  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Weird Problem
Hi,
I am running AOKP B32 for more than a week now and experience a strange problem the second time:

I have a mail account setup with Exchange and the sysmanager decided to switch the security protection on the serve side on so I have to enter a pin code before I cann access my tablet.

For the second time I notice this morning that the clock is wrong (i.e. it is 2 hours behind). I tried to reset it manually, which wiorked, but when I switch back to "synchronize with provider" the clock is again wrong.
I reboot my Tablet -> but I cannot log back in. Seems it has forgotten my password. So I am locked out. ( times a wrong password and the tabled will be reset and all setups lost)

I am trying now to upgrade to Milestone 5 and see if it goes away...

Erik

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread