Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,881 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: For witch rom should i created a Sense 4.0 theme?
Zeus v6.1o (v6.11o) 59 53.64%
Zeus v6.1n (v6.11n) 22 20.00%
Marvel v7 SE 29 26.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Sense 4.0 theme for Zeus 6.28o v1 *Re-opened with download link!*

Tip us?
 
z357347657
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2012
well
 
Edvin73
Old
#22  
Edvin73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 522
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Oct 2011
What a theme!!!!Never in my life I saw such a beauty.And you call it Sense 4 theme???Man, this is incredible.Leonardo Da Vinci is nothing compared to you.This Sense 4 theme is such a piece of ...art, that HTC should hire you in this precise moment.Thanks again for ......., ehm.....nothing.
 
Irochk
Old
#23  
Irochk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Paris
Stock v20o

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA
 
Edvin73
Old
#24  
Edvin73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 522
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Oct 2011
Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".
 
kaassaus
Old
#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 609
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvin73 View Post
Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".
He has a life to you know?
And he has other things to do to.
And btw he do what he is saing so wait or make it yourself if you can make it fast.


Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
LG Optimus Black
ROM:
Kernel:
Radio:
Recovey:
History: HTC Wildfire (is broken)> Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V> LG optimus Black
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaassaus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
timvdhoorn
Old
#26  
timvdhoorn's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 875
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Gorinchem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvin73 View Post
Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".
please, get a life... i have other things to do that are more important then just a theme for a phone...

GOOGLE NEXUS 4 16GB
AOSPA 4.2 BETA3
FRANCO.KERNEL R204 SABERMOD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to timvdhoorn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Edvin73
Old
#27  
Edvin73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 522
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Oct 2011
Sure, no problem.Just don't write things that you can't do, like finishing the theme in 2 weeks and don't make promisses you can't keep.I don't give a f... about your sense 4 theme, my friend.I just think that is fair keeping promisses in XDA forums like in life.Thanks for listening me and good luck with your studies and your life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Edvin73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dynun
Old
#28  
Dynun's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2012
i cant see any deadline in the first post.
i cant see a clear promise anywhere.
yes topic itself is promising but you expect too much from a topic post.

there are a lot of lost rom and app topics all along.
so why you rage this time? Edvin73
 
Zaihanzainal
Old
#29  
Zaihanzainal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 1,092
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvin73 View Post
Sure, no problem.Just don't write things that you can't do, like finishing the theme in 2 weeks and don't make promisses you can't keep.I don't give a f... about your sense 4 theme, my friend.I just think that is fair keeping promisses in XDA forums like in life.Thanks for listening me and good luck with your studies and your life.
Talk less and do more..... empty vessels make the most noise no?

Why don't you create something for this community.....

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
 
Edvin73
Old
#30  
Edvin73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 522
Posts: 1,069
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynun View Post
i cant see any deadline in the first post.
i cant see a clear promise anywhere.
yes topic itself is promising but you expect too much from a topic post.

there are a lot of lost rom and app topics all along.
so why you rage this time? Edvin73
Again, not raging and stoping here.And the deadline in bold and red is written nowhere but the guy wrote that in two weeks he'll be done.But let's get over with that.I'm deeply sorry if I offended someone's feelings and I wish all of you OB users hopefully a nice ICS this year from LG.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes