Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All Square Enix Market JPN Games here. Free from Sqaure Enix Mrkt. DL Links here

Tip us?

quinndeathflower
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ... no luck

the scripting is a bit different... maybe it wud be wise to wait.... why me god~~~~ why me~~~~ he is making life difficult for me.... y not make it so i wud make a typo and not notice and accidently find the right script.

d31b0y
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I dislike the direction that this thread has taken.

These games are not open source and they are not (as far as I know) licensed under GPL, therefore any modification of the code is illegal without consent from the publishers themselves.

ozzmanj1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,509
Seeing how this thread is turning out, and the fact that SE seems disinterested in releasing these games in English to the rest of the world, I have one thing to ask

Would an ADMIN please close this thread. Thank you. I will not have people discussing hacking licensed software on my my thread, and such this is closed.

The-Captain
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinndeathflower View Post
well, i'm sorry about that got carried away there, anyways is it the standard android licence verfication library or is it some custom ones that would take a while to crack, cos if its the standard one i'm willing to crack it if someone is willing to put in time translating just as much as it takes for me to bypass those really annoying stuff. search on google, about baksmali and a xda user named jesus freke, i've used his java tool called baksmali and its quite effective in dex file disassembly, also if the SE games have the standard LVL it should be easily bypassed with the standard cracking. just wondering about this after reading all this about going on jap VPNs and all. anyways hope i was helpful, i'm just as eager to play this just as much as anyone here!!!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

btw, can someone send me the cracked version of final fantasy one with eng translations??? i'm interested to see what it took to crack all these security measures. to jgregory: i'm interested in the method that u chose to use, however, if it doesn't work...well it doesn't work. anyways my point is, it didn't really take much hacking there right,other than network tricks and the likes. so my question is, if u have people in japan who are willing, but the game and send us the sd file and see if we can do anything with it???confused:
Putting "cracked" games on xda is against the rules, you may not share warez or stolen apks. For further questions feel free to pm me, also please look over the forum rules here. Thread closed at OP's request.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe