Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 40,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Just Pre-ordered through AT&T! Will be at my doorstep May 4th!!!

Tip us?

vioalas
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxdrunkie View Post
Yes, I personally got the shipment notification late in the day. 7:30pm on April 5th Got the phone on April 6th. Others though got their shipment notifications earlier in the day. The people that pre-ordered in stores in the lumia 900 thread I was following got their shipment notifications and everything last.
That's just like a lot of other people have been saying, some of the phones may be shipped tomorrow with one day shipping. Maybe it's just the way to lighten their load for a day.

nino313
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quick question for people who ordered thru premier

I'm trying to get my order in before the 4pm cut-off and when I get to check-out, the upgrade fee looks like its being charged to my card instead of my next bill. Has anyone else had it charged to their card?

b5t28
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nino313 View Post
Quick question for people who ordered thru premier

I'm trying to get my order in before the 4pm cut-off and when I get to check-out, the upgrade fee looks like its being charged to my card instead of my next bill. Has anyone else had it charged to their card?
Yeah the upgrade fee was billed to my card along with the tax.

onthezone
Old
Thanks Meter 46
It does not charge the to card, I was thinking the same thing buy they only have a hold of $211 and with upgrade fee it was over $240. The reciept was just saying thats all the one time fees but it goes on your bill.

UMGixxer
Old
Thanks Meter 14
No upgrade fee added to my purchase, in fact I recall it saying $0 so I only got charged for the phone + taxes which was about $218

Edit: Also want to note that the orders are first come first serve, so by ordering this close to the deadline does not necessarily guarantee that you will get your phone on friday, I was told this by an ATT rep
Samsung Captivate: SLIM ICS 3.5
HTC One X: Bone Stock
HTC One: ViperOne 6.2.1
LG G3: trial period

brbarnyard
Old
Thanks Meter 6
My status no longer says backordered, and shipping status says processing... anyone else?

americasteam
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by onthezone View Post
It does not charge the to card, I was thinking the same thing buy they only have a hold of $211 and with upgrade fee it was over $240. The reciept was just saying thats all the one time fees but it goes on your bill.
Same here. I don't see the hold on my account though. Figured if they charged me I would just call once it went through and get a credit on my bill. I was at the end of the checkout process and didn't want to start over.

ergela
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brbarnyard View Post
My status no longer says backordered, and shipping status says processing... anyone else?
Mine also no longer says backordered!!!

americasteam
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Still backordered. I just preordered yesterday though.

phositadc
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Same here. Progress! FWIW ordered mine on 4/25.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe