Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Walkman App for Captivate

OP Poorboyrichy

23rd April 2012, 04:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Mandeville
Thanks Meter: 4
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
So I am trying to get the original app for the walkman music player, Can anyone help me out with that? I have been trying with an app for a while but it has been force closing for a while!!!! HELP!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Poorboyrichy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:31 AM   |  #2  
lordxentris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 36
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Wink Walkman APK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboyrichy

So I am trying to get the original app for the walkman music player, Can anyone help me out with that? I have been trying with an app for a while but it has been force closing for a while!!!! HELP!!!

try this:
Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1081515
I haven't tried it out, but your question let me to think find. Looks Cooler thank stock players

Also take a look at these:
Code:
http://ginnysaini.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-miui-mod-walkman.html
Btw, I just tried "Walkman black transparent.apk". It works very nicely. I am on Slim ICS 3.4 on my Cappy
Last edited by lordxentris; 23rd April 2012 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Some update...
The Following User Says Thank You to lordxentris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #3  
bravomail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 338
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
There is walkman app in my ROM. It works. You can extract it from zip and put it into your /system/app folder using RootExplorer.
23rd April 2012, 04:45 PM   |  #4  
lordxentris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 36
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravomail

There is walkman app in my ROM. It works. You can extract it from zip and put it into your /system/app folder using RootExplorer.

Hey bravomail, anyway of sending us only the Walkman APK links?
23rd April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #5  
bravomail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 338
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Eeehh. Nope.
23rd April 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #6  
lordxentris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 36
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravomail

Eeehh. Nope.

hmm... Thanks Anyway :P, Will keep searching :P
28th April 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Mandeville
Thanks Meter: 4
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravomail

There is walkman app in my ROM. It works. You can extract it from zip and put it into your /system/app folder using RootExplorer.

I tried extracting from your ROM but it still force closes when it begins to scan for folders. Happens everytime.... and it does not stop!!!
28th April 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag Mandeville
Thanks Meter: 4
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxentris

try this:

Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1081515
I haven't tried it out, but your question let me to think find. Looks Cooler thank stock players

Also take a look at these:
Code:
http://ginnysaini.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-miui-mod-walkman.html
Btw, I just tried "Walkman black transparent.apk". It works very nicely. I am on Slim ICS 3.4 on my Cappy

Aiight...... Gna give them a try asap!!!
2nd May 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #9  
cyberbandit1998's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clinton TWP
Thanks Meter: 110
 
552 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Here try this apk http://db.tt/UQAsbiMV

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes