[General][With VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS] CyanogenMod 9-RC0-GT-S5830-UNOFFICIAL-BETA9

OP HITSY

1st May 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #1201  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 4,724

3,416 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmok

There's nobody to help people right there?

It will work if u do it right. Use google if u r unable to put in the required settings. Im tired to repost it again and again.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2
1st May 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #1202  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
More
I am able to play videos without any lag using MX Player in software(S/W) decoder mode.......may be maclaw can make youtube to use software decoder so that we can play lag free HQ videos......sorry if its a noob response....
1st May 2012, 07:00 PM   |  #1203  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hamburg

3,416 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansiddh

I am able to play videos without any lag using MX Player in software(S/W) decoder mode.......may be maclaw can make youtube to use software decoder so that we can play lag free HQ videos......sorry if its a noob response....

This will require a modded youtube app. And cm9 is without google apps. If u want it mod the yt app yourself or ask the modder who modded yt app already for hd playback on non hd devices.

1st May 2012, 07:00 PM   |  #1204  
Thanks Meter: 410

1,486 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansiddh

s/w decoder will drain battery like hell .. so better to get h/w decoding if possible
2nd May 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #1205  
Thanks Meter: 10

100 posts
More
CM9.0.0.0 Beta 8 status bar Clock has bug.
CM9.0.0.0 unofficial Beta 8.

The clock in the status bar and the clock widget shows wrong time after certain interval of time. The status bar and widget clock moves one hour behind the correct time.
1) Automatic time zone sets the time of Cape verde where as I am in India
2) I have automatic date and time option checked. But after certain time (cant say how much, happens once or twice a day), the time moves one hour behind the right time.

Is it a known issue?

Regards,
Aashish
2nd May 2012, 12:16 PM   |  #1206  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hamburg

3,416 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashishbhargav

CM9.0.0.0 unofficial Beta 8.

The clock in the status bar and the clock widget shows wrong time after certain interval of time. The status bar and widget clock moves one hour behind the correct time.
1) Automatic time zone sets the time of Cape verde where as I am in India
2) I have automatic date and time option checked. But after certain time (cant say how much, happens once or twice a day), the time moves one hour behind the right time.

Is it a known issue?

Regards,
Aashish

Yes its a known cm9 issue. Disable auto timezone only will fix it for now till cm9 team fixed it! You can let "Auto Date/Time" stay switched on, only set timezone manual.

So plz close the false Issue you posted on github since this is no rom related issue!
Do it because Maclaw already said on github:"EVERY NO NEEDED COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND AUTHOR OF IT WILL BE IGNORED IN FUTURE!"
If u dont close it yourself and wait till maclow will close it your future posts will be ignored on github

Last edited by Mardon; 2nd May 2012 at 12:37 PM.
2nd May 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #1207  
Recognized Developer
Flag Who wants to know...
Thanks Meter: 2,826

1,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is it possible to get flashlight working without the camera? I don't need camera so much but flashlight is very useful for me.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA
2nd May 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #1208  
Flag Dublin, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 55

298 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman_amit

s/w decoder will drain battery like hell .. so better to get h/w decoding if possible

So is there any other way to watch videos without lag apart from using S/W decoder?
2nd May 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #1209  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
excuse me if I'm doing a mistake, but it's true that a new version of cyanogenmod 9 will be realesed on friday?
2nd May 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #1210  
Recognized Developer
Flag Who wants to know...
Thanks Meter: 2,826

1,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by max97ale01

excuse me if I'm doing a mistake, but it's true that a new version of cyanogenmod 9 will be realesed on friday?

Yes, new nightly build of this Rom will be released on Friday.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to Blekota For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace, cm9
Previous Thread Next Thread