[Q] Best Rom/ Ram

OP ben_2g0

29th April 2012, 10:19 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 99

261 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris4evernoob

OK you want to swap your micro sd card with another. Of course it's possible. It's just external storage. I never tried with a 64gig card but in the accessories forum other members said it works for them.

he wants to use his external sd as ram not storage, which as far as i'm concerned, you cannot do
2nd May 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

30 posts
Thank you very much to all of the dev and those who helped.

For now, I did root it and inserted the scripts I need and it is working like a charm. However, Atrix 2 has a script to switch the SD card from internal to external. Yes, I woulds like to do so. Is it possible to use class 6-10 card 64Gb? Better yet, if we can use part of the 64GB as an ADDED feature to increase the ram like a unix or linux style, will it be possible? If we could run the ram using entirely the class 10 SDcard, it would be the best. The unit will be lightning fast. Will have no lag on those who play heavy games.

It is just a question though.

By the way, the Ureadahead script for the SDcard, can it be set higher than 512 up to 1024 or 2048? or it depends on the latency of the processor and the ram capacity ?

Dev Teams,

Might see something interesting here for SGP4 & 5.

"http://androidromupdate.com/"
Last edited by ben_2g0; 3rd May 2012 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Include a Link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread