Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,417 Members 39,253 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help PLEASE random disaster

Tip us?

tradejak66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Actually, I think we've done a pretty successful job, because, they can't access the recovery, the PD15img keeps saying Fail-PU. the only thing left is S-Off, which i hope they dont notice >.>

invasion2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1290
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradejak66 View Post
Actually, I think we've done a pretty successful job, because, they can't access the recovery, the PD15img keeps saying Fail-PU. the only thing left is S-Off, which i hope they dont notice >.>
I think you're fine honestly. Good luck matey!
The Following User Says Thank You to invasion2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mustk1ll20
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Get a 12v power supply, cut the end off and strip the wires. Take the battery out and touch the wires to the phones battery contacts a couple times. Replace battery try to power on. If it doesn't turn on your done, if it does try again. Tell them it was on the charger and shut off when you unplugged it and wouldn't turn on.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

fr3shmaker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I can't even access the recovery anymore. i have the PD15image thing pop up everytime so i cant get to the sd card whatsoever. i took out my sdcard then tried to access the recovery but it doesnt work

I had a similar problem when the splash screen got stuck last night flashing a new radio. I took the sdcard and plugged it in the netbook, accessed the root rolder and renamed the PD15IMG.zip so the HBOOT wouldn't read the file. It stopped the HBOOT from reading the file so I could access Recovery then reflashed my recovery file. I forgot to do the data wipe/dalvik before I flashed the radio lol.

...Awesome...
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7249

DONATE TO ME
This is an AWESOME how to brick your phone on purpose guide good job guys

Sent from my ROOTIE TOOTIE FRESH 'N FRUITY GLACIER

tradejak66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
OH GOD tmobile is out of MT4g's and i had to order one from HTC. they specificly stated they will make sure its not rooted and all that >.> I asked the woman what rooting was if that helped but obviously i dont think it will. Im pissed my pants when i heard that sentence. HTC is obviously more prone to finding root then T-mobile who will just throw the phone away 0_0

DonDizzurp
Old
Thanks Meter 396
Quote:
OH GOD tmobile is out of MT4g's and i had to order one from HTC. they specificly stated they will make sure its not rooted and all that >.> I asked the woman what rooting was if that helped but obviously i dont think it will. Im pissed my pants when i heard that sentence. HTC is obviously more prone to finding root then T-mobile who will just throw the phone away 0_0
and then youre gonna be waiting another 2 months to recieve the replaced/repaired/refurbished phone..

you could have just made it work instead of completely bricking it
its an HTC android.. very, VERY hard to perma-brick
Current Phone: Phone hopping

Current Tablet: LG G-Pad 8.3
ROM: CyanogenMod v11 (nightly)
Kernel: Original CM11 Kernel
Recovery: TWRP v2.6.3.2

keep going

lol you clicked for no reason

estallings15
Old
Thanks Meter 2590
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimey01 View Post
and then youre gonna be waiting another 2 months to recieve the replaced/repaired/refurbished phone..

Where there's a will (and a hammer) there's a way.
If you've helped me I'll be sure and hit the "Thanks" button. Please do the same for me!

Proud owner of a Nexus 4 5
and a myTouch 4G

jjbadd385
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:

Yea its hard to permabrick unless you don't want to brick it from what I hear...

Sent from my HTC Glacier

tradejak66
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:

your assuming that it was software that broke >.> it was most likely hardware since it broke in this manner and no flashing, resets, anything helped. and its 2 weeks btw lol.