What case are you using?

19th November 2011, 06:11 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
TCP gel cover. On my infuse and the rest of my family use it aswell. Very good quality.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App
14th February 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #12  
Flag Harrisburg
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
The case I use
I use the Rocket Fish case. I have dropped the phone like 15 times, and the phone is still fine. All the case seems to do is prevent cosmetic damage. The phone is solid as, excuse the pun, a brick.
15th February 2012, 02:50 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
I am using a cheap black silicone rubber case I found on eBay.
15th February 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
iPhone Trash
I am so sick of ipone this, iphone that. Everybody makes sweet cases for the iphone but leave out the android guys for some reason. Can't these manufacturers think outside of the apple bullcrap. I guess not, that's why android users are stuck with cheap lazer printed plastic junk that wears off within a few days of handling the case. Oh well, I am still a happy android user. till next time.
15th February 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #15  
Flag Spokane Valley, WA
Thanks Meter: 46

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1031917104

I am so sick of ipone this, iphone that. Everybody makes sweet cases for the iphone but leave out the android guys for some reason. Can't these manufacturers think outside of the apple bullcrap. I guess not, that's why android users are stuck with cheap lazer printed plastic junk that wears off within a few days of handling the case. Oh well, I am still a happy android user. till next time.

the thing is, with iPhone's they only have to make 1 to 2 depending on how they make the cutouts (since cdma and gsm versions have a bit different button placement). With android there are 30+ phones for every version of the iPhone. And prepaid carriers usually don't get the best of the cases... At least zagg makes screen protectors for every or near every recent android phone. It would be nice if they made a case for each phone, but that doesn't happen.
16th February 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #16  
Flag Prescott, AZ
Thanks Meter: 20

139 posts
More
I have a pretty good case on my Triumph, it's a snap on but it's durable & don't look bad either.
6th March 2012, 02:32 PM   |  #17  
Flag Watertown, NY
Thanks Meter: 223

1,189 posts
More
Honestly, I've been using mine without any kind of case, and it's great! I've owned several phones and an Ipod touch before this that were awful without cases due to the shells being slippery, but the Triumph has a grippy rubberized exterior that feels great in the hand. Unless you drop your phone a lot, I wouldn't bother with a case.
7th March 2012, 04:20 AM   |  #18  
Flag West Haven
Thanks Meter: 23

141 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got a Fosman hard rubberized for like 3 bucks shipped from ebay. Great case for the money and like previously posted a 40 buck otterbox on a $220 phone is a bit of overkill.
2nd May 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #19  
Flag Omaha, NE
Thanks Meter: 10

18 posts
More
I use the Black (Argyle Interior) TPU Crystal Silicone Case Cover For Motorola Triumph on for about 5 bucks. I have dropped the phone a few times and have no dings or scratches anywhere. It is thin enough to not affect the size of the phone and does it's job. I would recommend it over the silicone cases or even the snap on cases.
31st July 2012, 11:51 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 415

606 posts
More
Whatever one is the cheapest at any online retailer. I would not buy one for .01, mind you, as those are most likely scams! But anything from a reliable retailer at a low price (I replace my generic ones every couple of months).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread