Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

[Q] v21y/GB 2.3.4 update causes apps to not be able to install/update

29th April 2012, 08:18 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
So a factory reset fixed it. I didn't have to wipe the phone and external SD, and so I'm just reinstalling apps and setting up a few of them. This was a good time for some spring cleaning anyway, I suppose.

It was probably some stupid permissions thing, but without root I can't even fix that.
1st May 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #12  
Flag OC
Thanks Meter: 99

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefarny

So a factory reset fixed it. I didn't have to wipe the phone and external SD, and so I'm just reinstalling apps and setting up a few of them. This was a good time for some spring cleaning anyway, I suppose.

It was probably some stupid permissions thing, but without root I can't even fix that.

U got the ota? Nandroid it, and send it to kwes

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
2nd May 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #13  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4

35 posts
More
What is this update supposed to accomplish anyway? I'm rooted and trying ROMS pretty much every week (since no ICS rom works for me as a daily driver). Should I / can I do the update to 21y?
Last edited by mariuscm; 3rd May 2012 at 01:47 AM.
3rd May 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
V21y 2.3.4 Rooted Touch Key lights
so everything else works fine when it comes to rooted app root request, but for some reason when a touch key light app request permisson it can do the job of adjusting the touchkey brightness, however the screen becomes very unresponsive, to the point where you cant slide left and right... I have run out of ideas as to why this is? has anyone else experienced this? I like to be able to turn that brightness down
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread