Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Import SIM contact On HTC HERO 200

Tip us?

n33l_ray
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Question [Q] Import SIM contact On HTC HERO 200

I'm a newbie on Android.. Can Any one tell me How can I Import My CDMA SIM contacts on my HTC HERO 200.. There's only showing that I can Import Vcard from SD card.. Is there any other way to Import SIM contacts????
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY!!!

debage39
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Gmail should've saved all your contacts. Should have em after u set ur Gmail up.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA

whoshotjr2006
Old
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
not exactly sure how to do that, but for the future it might be lucrative to save all your contacts to gmail or google voice, so that way it will sync them to your phone if you decide to try other roms. may have to type them out by hand the first time, but it saves headaches later on. good luck
Devices I've owned in the past

Blackberry 7520>HTC Apache>HTC Touch Pro>Palm Pre>HTC Vogue>HTC G1>Moto Q>HTC Hero CDMAx2>HTC Evo 4g>Kyocera Rise>HTC One V CDMA>Samsung Epic 4g

Current: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, LG Volt

Long Live the HeroC!

Roms I've Ported:

laie1472
Old
(Last edited by laie1472; 8th May 2012 at 04:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 828
Were are the contacts stored that you want to transfer??? And were do you want them transfered to ?? I'm kinda puzzled as to what your trying to do. Do you have contacts from a previous phone stored on a sim card and you want to import them to the hero ??? Or do you have contacts stored on your hero that you want to transfer to a different device.??

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\