Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,758 Members 46,487 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Will Manufacturers still make "small" phones like the sensation again?

Tip us?

akbisw
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
If Samsung made a Galaxy S3 with 4.3" phone with 720p super amoled HD+ and exynos 32nm quad core with MALI 605 that would sell like hotcakes. That would sell better than iphones. Course it needs to have a good design and slim profile. BUT Alas they are going with 4.7" i hear. Thats not good if you want ur phone to sell like hotcakes! Most iphone user would chose a 4.3" device if they were to switch in my opinion.

Rezound and Xperia S has 4.3 but xperia is still a meh phone, rezound is fat and ugly.
Phones:
Nokia X6>HTC HD2>Samsung Vibrant>Tmobile myTouch 4g(gave it to my sister)>Sensation>NEXUS 4 8GB(sold)>HTC One S(gave it to family)>Nexus 4 16GB > Nexus 5 32GB Black

cashman0712
Old
(Last edited by cashman0712; 3rd May 2012 at 06:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
I love the quality of HTC phones! But I am always relatively new to the game, usually get a older Android phone so I can get it at cheaper rates. I will probably look at the One S or the next HTC phone as a successor but for now my Sensation does a beautiful job! Much better than my previous Samsung phone, plus I hate the cheap feeling to Samsung's phones compared to HTC's!

But I agree with the OP, bigger than 4.3" is too much for me!

The perfect phone to me is basically something like the Sensation, a removable yet unibody back cover. I like the feeling of aluminum in my hands but the soft grip plastic also feels great! More RAM (maybe 1.5GB ), quad-core monster with 1.4GHz power! Good battery, all running the great Android OS in its natural state or a really nice, trimmed down custom overlay that doesn't gobble up RAM like Scooby-Doo with snacks!