Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,379 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF] How to remove yellow triangle on any firmware with JIG

Tip us?

systemrun
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the simple and effective steps.....Works like a charm first time I tried it. Thanks

cesrameyca
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I was suffering for a little short time (a year for me) lol but WORKS GREAT!

benzso63
Old
(Last edited by benzso63; 3rd May 2012 at 04:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 21
I don't have luck. I followed instructions through no.7, now my phone will not turn on at all. Now I don't know what to do , how do I boot up the phone, does anyone know, please help me. I tried hold volume down + center button + power button for 10-15 seconds, press volume up but no signs at all

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous572 View Post
I think there is a problem with LP5 and LP6 leak. What is your ROM?

Redownload archive.
I can't boot up the phone at all, can someone help me please.

benzso63
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Finally got it fixed. Between 7-10. The black screen scared me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzso63 View Post
I don't have luck. I followed instructions through no.7, now my phone will not turn on at all. Now I don't know what to do , how do I boot up the phone, does anyone know, please help me. I tried hold volume down + center button + power button for 10-15 seconds, press volume up but no signs at all

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I can't boot up the phone at all, can someone help me please.

dcoloane
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Please share with us what is your Version, LP5? LP6? and what you have done to boot up...........

benzso63
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I have LP1. The scariest thing is once you hit no.7 your screen will go blank. And most people will think something wrong with the screen or phone is dead. I was frustrated. So basically you will need your imagination lol. When you remove the battery, once you put it back, hold the 3 buttons. Just start counting 15-20 secs. Then hit the volume up button. Connect your USB cable and run Odin, you will see the program detects the port , then you run 2.tar. Viola. Yellow Triangle is gone and your phone will boot up.

PS: I was thinking, ****! I need to buy another phone lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoloane View Post
Please share with us what is your Version, LP5? LP6? and what you have done to boot up...........
The Following User Says Thank You to benzso63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[opensys]
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Seams that with CLP5 modem the TriangleAway don't work so try usb JIG

But also fail with JIG, i tested 299k to 303k resistance values, the phone after 3 seconds goes to download mode all fine, but don't reset the counter
With 330k resistance will not go to download mode.

Any others options ?

Regards

anonymous572
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by [opensys] View Post
Seams that with CLP5 modem the TriangleAway don't work so try usb JIG

But also fail with JIG, i tested 299k to 303k resistance values, the phone after 3 seconds goes to download mode all fine, but don't reset the counter
With 330k resistance will not go to download mode.

Any others options ?

Regards
Return to CLP1 ROM and reset using this way. After this you can flash CLP5 or CLP6 with mobile odin or cwm without touching your counter number.
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
Android 4.1.2

ROM: N7100XXDLK7 Kernel: 3.0.87-N.E.A.K.2.1x 27jul

CWM6, Root, Deodex, Zipalign, LCD destiny 240dpi, DocRambone's camera sound remover, CameraMOD v8 by jobnik, Megabassbeats v2, MultiWindow Unlimited apps & Transparent mod, Sony Bravia Engine
Removed samsung apps, touchwiz and almost all google system apps (including google play and all synchronization services)

keeyie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
damn im so careless .. i did this to my s2 .. and now cannot boot at all!! can someone help ? or i nid to take back claim for warranty ? but the first step erasing the binary its work .. juz until last step .. it cant boot at all ..

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

if i reflash stock rom can it been fix ?

gspears
Old
(Last edited by gspears; 7th May 2012 at 07:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Do you have a Jig? It's a small device you can plug into your phone and it puts it in download mode, then you can reload the correct rom. Do a search in the SGS2 threads if you don't know what I'm talking about.
S5 SM-G900A
ViSiX
TowelRoot, SafeStrap

S4 I337
Omega
MK2 Bootloader SafeStrap

S3 I9300
Omega Rom
W/Stock Kernel and Modem

SG NOTE
CRASH ROM V10.1 Plus

SGS2