Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 43,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{ROM}{2.3.6}Emancipation: 1st Amendment{041312}

Tip us?

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022

DONATE TO ME
I am not sure I even know what you are referring to

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange
My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

threi_
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Load up something with text. When you scroll you will see that at the very bottom (the bottom two pixels) of the screen, the text distorts a little. I thought it was a hardware defect since it happens every custom rom on every infuse (also why the battery bar option doesn't work properly on miui, or why the battery bar on this rom needs to be at least 3px wide to work), but it doesn't happen on the stock rogers kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to threi_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bubonic78
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by threi_ View Post

What does that mean exactly?
it means nothing in comparison to the awesomeness of running custom roms. Just a glitch to let us all know nothing in this world is perfect if you look for the flaws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
Support the Dev's
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubonic78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EXPERIMENT
Old
Thanks Meter 2474

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Load up something with text. When you scroll you will see that at the very bottom (the bottom two pixels) of the screen, the text distorts a little. I thought it was a hardware defect since it happens every custom rom on every infuse (also why the battery bar option doesn't work properly on miui, or why the battery bar on this rom needs to be at least 3px wide to work), but it doesn't happen on the stock rogers kernel.
Thanks for pointing that out now I'll always see it....

EXPERIMENT
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EXPERIMENT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

threi_
Old
Thanks Meter 161
haha glad to be of service
The Following User Says Thank You to threi_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juliocesar55
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPERIMENT View Post
Thanks for pointing that out now I'll always see it....

EXPERIMENT
Hahaha, just hilarious

I was thinking exactly the same thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to juliocesar55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I never would have noticed that.

Thank you for pulling back the curtain to see the wizard.

Some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following User Says Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bubbajoe40356
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5059

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalbicke View Post
I never would have noticed that.

Thank you for pulling back the curtain to see the wizard.

Some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
I still don't see it. I believe my rom download might be defective. Should I reflash to gain this 2 pixel distortion?
First my fairy snot is gone taking all my good luck away. Then strangely ... my sod's have vanished .. Now I am deprived of some mystery distortion that everyone else has.
I am beginning to think that there its some secret code that Nun put on my download. Somehow he has singled me out ... What sort of evil juju is this Mr Hugger of Nuns .. How have you done this to me?

R3velators Mount Up
BubbaJoe R3dneck R3velator
{Deeply Blue Emancipated Outlaw}

"If you got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow" ...
John Wayne

My Theme Chooser Themes
^ Click That
Best post EVER
< Click that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubbajoe40356 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SGSuser0811
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Question The end of my USB problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSuser0811 View Post
So I tried 2 other USB cords. One from my blackberry and one from an external HDD. No luck. I think its time to wipe the phone and tell AT&T somethings broken and get a new (refurbished) phone.

Unless.......someone has an idea how to revert to stock. I can get into download mode, and can get into recovery mode, but can't get any computer to to recognize my phone.
So through the ever mighty wisdom of customer support, I have been advised to take my phone to a tech support center for further support. As I don't want to have my warranty voided because of the custom rom and binary, any suggestions on how to reflash to stock without the phone being able to connect via usb

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022

DONATE TO ME
Now i know we have been all over the place on this, and it was that its not showing up on the PC, but have you tried going into download And see if Odin recognizes your phone?

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange
Get your Dropbox Here