Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Would you pay 1 for a key if TD2 Tools had a registration process implemented?
Yes, This app is a must have and 1 is well worth it! 56 25.93%
No, not a chance, The best things in life should be free! 160 74.07%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

UPDATED! 27/09/10 - Touch Tools for HTC 2.0 Suite PR1.1 Released!

Tip us?

tinxjuan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayroccs View Post
phone- htc hd2
ok i have a problem. i installed touch tools and played with n understood it, but im wondering if im the only one having this problem. whenever i increase the cache size it seems to freeze my phone up whenever i do a soft reset, so i tried flashing many different roms to see if that was the problem and i realize its not the room its the program. so i was wondering if anyone had the same problem and if there is a solution to this. thnx
That's what I am searching for a solution right now! I'm currently at work so I can do nothing but restarting the HD2 over and over again. Now I decided to flash it later at home.

So lyriquidperfection, please put the WARNING for people at the first post.

Thank you! Your program is good! I'll still use it after flashing, except using the "Increase File System cache"

lyriquidperfection
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2480

DONATE TO ME
Arrow Important Update!

Please see the first post in this thread for update!
My Applications

EFS Professional v2.1.73 (With Qualcomm NV Tools and PIT Magic) - For All Android Devices

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.21 - For LG Mobile Server Queries and Firmware Checking

PIT Magic v1.3.10 - Samsung PIT Creator, Editor and Analyzer

Odin ROM Package Builder v1.3 - Complete Pre-Root and Repack Utilities for Linux

Samsung Quick Root v1.7.10 And HTC Quick Root v1.1.13 - All In One Root / Unroot Solutions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my hard work, please buy me a coffee and a pack of nappies for my little daughter!

ccaparli
Old
Thanks Meter 11
nice release after 1.4

there is something that took my attention, each of the setting menu is seperated but at the bottom, the menu buttons are always "confirm" and "cancel", giving the sense that after each setting category device must be rebooted, otherwise cancelling to go to other settings, discards our selection. if the "confirm" button or etc can be set as "back" or etc. this confusion may be corrected.
Device: SAMSUNG GT-N7100 Note II
Android Version: 4.4.2
Memory Card: Sandisk Ultra UHS 64Gb Class 10 MicroSD

My Mobile Phones Since 1999 to 2011

Get 15Gb(sign up)+5Gb(per referral) Cloud Storage

lyriquidperfection
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccaparli View Post
nice release after 1.4

there is something that took my attention, each of the setting menu is seperated but at the bottom, the menu buttons are always "confirm" and "cancel", giving the sense that after each setting category device must be rebooted, otherwise cancelling to go to other settings, discards our selection. if the "confirm" button or etc can be set as "back" or etc. this confusion may be corrected.
I disagree, the prompt is quite clear to users that the settings were applied as the title in the dialog box says 'Settings Updated', and the dialog box text also says the settings were updated successfully. The dialog is simply stating that a restart is reccommended to make sure the settings take effect and tapping 'No' simply means that you will restart the device yourself later.

BR

Gaz
My Applications

EFS Professional v2.1.73 (With Qualcomm NV Tools and PIT Magic) - For All Android Devices

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.21 - For LG Mobile Server Queries and Firmware Checking

PIT Magic v1.3.10 - Samsung PIT Creator, Editor and Analyzer

Odin ROM Package Builder v1.3 - Complete Pre-Root and Repack Utilities for Linux

Samsung Quick Root v1.7.10 And HTC Quick Root v1.1.13 - All In One Root / Unroot Solutions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my hard work, please buy me a coffee and a pack of nappies for my little daughter!

xhozt
Old
Thanks Meter 21
any idea on the issue i had not being able to use the show 3g in comm manager issue ,, ? and
why are options in 1.4 missing in 2.0 like disableing the push internet and disableing the htc memory managment . ?

samsung GS3 stock KK

Former toys
samsung captivate
HTC PURE
Stock ROM 6.5
lg-incite v10h exchanged
blackjack1 retired but still in use .

sinseater
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for this

icqlite