Alpha 2a is posted
Couldn't sleep so I made you guys another build with Mikeyman77's graphics glitch fix! (No, YouTube is still broken)
And I updated the install instructions with steps, if followed exactly, should work on touch or non-touch CWM recovery.
How to Install from another ROM (DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!):
How to Upgrade from an earlier build of CM9 (DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!):
- Be sure to back up your current ROM!
- Update your radio to I727UCLD2 if you have not already done so. (See Romracer's zip here)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Format /system (mounts and storage->format /system)
- Install the cm9 alpha2a zip from SD card
- Install the gapps zip from SD card
- ONLY IF YOU ARE ON NON-TOUCH CWM RECOVERY: Install the this zip to fix bootloop due to bad /cache format
- ONLY IF YOU ARE ON TOUCH CWM RECOVERY: Format /cache (mounts and storage->format /cache)
- Reboot. Let it sit for a few minutes after the first boot. Be patient.
- Do every step above, except "Wipe data/factory reset"
CyanogenMod Device Maintainer
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Chat with us at #teamchopsticks on irc.freenode.net
Download official CM10.1, CM10.2 and CM11.0 stable
List of known issues/bugs: Unresolved Bugs (Skyrocket/Hercules)