Originally Posted by hassib85
I think wifi is buggy with KA17. I mean it shows connected but every now and then the data transmission stops. Last night I was on KA16 and the wifi was working good with my current settings. I am on Night-Elf Rc2 Full without Zram Kernel. Now trying other kernel.... Will report the result here.
I just got home and I'm going to make KA17.2 now
Changelog will be something like this:
- replaced wifi modules
- Added quickpanelsettings.apk
- Removed "Dalvik cache in system" from AROMA installer because this causes a lot of errors after installation
Please check my brand new site: Xperia-dev.be
please consider donating me something to buy the new Xperia devices or maintain my site in the future if you like my work, thank you very much
Don't pm me for silly questions, post in the threads please!
Devices I have:
- Xperia Z1
Current devices I develop for:
- Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra
- Xperia ZL, Xperia Z, Xperia Tablet Z
What I do:
- Member of Team AC!D, developer of Xperia Z Revolution Rom, Xperia ZL Revolution rom, Xperia S Revolution rom, Xperia Carbon rom's with tweaked kernel, and more!