FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Tutorials | Firmware | FAQ | First Aid - Updated 7/6/2013 - Downloads available!

4,081 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
By Someguyfromhell, Recognized Contributor on 28th March 2012, 10:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2012, 06:25 AM |#81  
akshay13071990's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag navi mumbai
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackArtsInc

***Offtopic***
Why isn't there a THANK YOU button in XDA Premium app?! :-S

Sent from one of my 4 iPads.

there is a thank you button in a xda app...
 
 
1st May 2012, 11:09 AM |#82  
BlackArtsInc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Where is it? I don't see it.
I get REPLY QUOTE SHARE MORE REPORT but no THANKS button!
That's when touching anywhere on someone else's post.
XDA Premium 1.1.1.
N.


Sent from one of my 4 iPads.

Sent from one of my 4 iPads.
2nd May 2012, 08:20 PM |#83  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Hey , just wanted to ask if I am going to be able to unlock my bootloader again , if I relock it using your method ? I unlocked it following Sony's instructions .
2nd May 2012, 08:52 PM |#84  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_4_and1

Hey , just wanted to ask if I am going to be able to unlock my bootloader again , if I relock it using your method ? I unlocked it following Sony's instructions .

Yes, you can unlock and relock it so many times as you want.
3rd May 2012, 06:27 AM |#85  
nit3wolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

I am unable to get any firmwares for any other phone than Live with Walkman.
Okay, correcting myself, since WotanServer is paid now, I can't get any stock firmwares now.

Dude, let's say i have an wootan account with thousands of credits. How can I get firmwares from there? If you teach me, I might get us any firmware we would need. Just need to know how to :banghead:

Sent from my SK17a using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 10:59 AM |#86  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nit3wolf

Dude, let's say i have an wootan account with thousands of credits. How can I get firmwares from there? If you teach me, I might get us any firmware we would need. Just need to know how to :banghead:

Sent from my SK17a using xda premium

WotanServer installs the whole firmware directly to your phone.
The files seem to be encrypted or something, as I couldn't find these files myself.

Sent from my Xperia Live using xda premium.
3rd May 2012, 11:41 AM |#87  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,460
 
More
Please Help...
i get dis error while flashing.....

03/037/2012 11:37:25 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized
03/037/2012 11:37:27 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.7.1.0 built on 2012-05-01 22:07:23
03/037/2012 11:37:27 - INFO - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
03/037/2012 11:37:35 - INFO - Device disconnected
03/038/2012 11:38:10 - INFO - Selected SK17i_4.0.2.A.0.62__1251-0103_.ftf
03/038/2012 11:38:10 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
03/038/2012 11:38:18 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
03/038/2012 11:38:57 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
03/038/2012 11:38:58 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
03/038/2012 11:38:59 - INFO - Reading device information
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - INFO - Start Flashing
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - INFO - Flashing loader
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - INFO - Ending flash session
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - ERROR -
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
03/039/2012 11:39:02 - INFO - Device disconnected
3rd May 2012, 12:11 PM |#88  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesplaho

i get dis error while flashing.....

03/037/2012 11:37:25 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized
03/037/2012 11:37:27 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.7.1.0 built on 2012-05-01 22:07:23
03/037/2012 11:37:27 - INFO - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
03/037/2012 11:37:35 - INFO - Device disconnected
03/038/2012 11:38:10 - INFO - Selected SK17i_4.0.2.A.0.62__1251-0103_.ftf
03/038/2012 11:38:10 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
03/038/2012 11:38:18 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
03/038/2012 11:38:57 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
03/038/2012 11:38:58 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
03/038/2012 11:38:59 - INFO - Reading device information
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - INFO - Start Flashing
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - INFO - Flashing loader
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - INFO - Ending flash session
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - ERROR -
03/039/2012 11:39:01 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
03/039/2012 11:39:02 - INFO - Device disconnected

This file is not provided by me, neither have I enough experience with Flashtool.
Got correct drivers installed? Have you been able to install via Flashtool earlier?
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 12:18 PM |#89  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,460
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

This file is not provided by me, neither have I enough experience with Flashtool.
Got correct drivers installed? Have you been able to install via Flashtool earlier?


dis is my first time brov........ thanks!



Edited::::::: Now Successful brov..... thanks!

03/020/2012 12:20:48 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized
03/020/2012 12:20:49 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.7.1.0 built on 2012-05-01 22:07:23
03/020/2012 12:20:49 - INFO - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
03/020/2012 12:20:56 - INFO - Device disconnected
03/021/2012 12:21:50 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
03/021/2012 12:21:56 - INFO - Selected SK17i_4.0.2.A.0.62__1251-0103_.ftf
03/021/2012 12:21:56 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
03/022/2012 12:22:31 - INFO - Device disconnected
03/022/2012 12:22:53 - INFO - Device connected with USB debugging off
03/022/2012 12:22:53 - INFO - For 2011 devices line, be sure you are not in MTP mode
03/023/2012 12:23:01 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
03/023/2012 12:23:09 - INFO - Device disconnected
03/023/2012 12:23:22 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
03/023/2012 12:23:22 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
03/023/2012 12:23:23 - INFO - Reading device information
03/023/2012 12:23:23 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
03/023/2012 12:23:23 - INFO - Start Flashing
03/023/2012 12:23:23 - INFO - Flashing loader
03/023/2012 12:23:25 - INFO - Loader : S1_Loader_Root_773f - Version : R4A066 / Bootloader status : ROOTED / IMEI : 35821604615432
03/023/2012 12:23:25 - INFO - Flashing kernel.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:28 - INFO - Flashing fota1.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:28 - INFO - Flashing fota0.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:29 - INFO - Flashing adsp.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:32 - INFO - Flashing amss_fs.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:32 - INFO - Flashing apps_log.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:32 - INFO - Flashing amss.sin
03/023/2012 12:23:42 - INFO - Flashing system.sin
03/025/2012 12:25:46 - INFO - Flashing userdata.sin
03/025/2012 12:25:49 - INFO - Flashing cache.sin
03/025/2012 12:25:49 - INFO - Ending flash session
03/025/2012 12:25:49 - INFO - Flashing finished.
03/025/2012 12:25:49 - INFO - Please wait. Phone will reboot
03/025/2012 12:25:49 - INFO - For flashtool, Unknown Sources and Debugging must be checked in phone settings
03/025/2012 12:25:50 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
03/028/2012 12:28:43 - INFO - Device disconnected
Last edited by whalesplaho; 3rd May 2012 at 12:30 PM.
4th May 2012, 08:04 PM |#90  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
More
Updated the tutorial more, was busy for a while.

Keep some ideas coming, so I can add these also here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 10:03 PM |#91  
ChavitoArg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 588
 
More
I know how to decrypt and make ftf from wotan update (: if i make a tutorial would you link it?

Also have the .62 firmware for sk17a latam, so the latinamericans users dont loose 3g installing nordic firmwares

Sent from my SK17a using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ChavitoArg For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes