Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Neo V fascia/housing

Tip us?
 
s3v3nsins
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default [Q] Xperia Neo V fascia/housing

I need to replace my Xperia Neo V fascia/housing since it has suffered some unfortunate damages.

A search revealed that Xperia Neo fascia/housing is more readily available than that for Xperia Neo V.

So can someone please confirm, whether I can use the Xperia Neo fascia/housing on Xperia Neo V, i.e. whether the Xperia Neo fascia/housing will be an exact fit for the Xperia Neo V ?

I am asking this since AFAIR both the phones are same except for the camera resolution.

Please corrrect me if I am wrong.

Awaiting for informed replies and thanks in advance.
 
Pandemic
Old
#2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11,673
Posts: 15,441
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3v3nsins View Post
I need to replace my Xperia Neo V fascia/housing since it has suffered some unfortunate damages.

A search revealed that Xperia Neo fascia/housing is more readily available than that for Xperia Neo V.

So can someone please confirm, whether I can use the Xperia Neo fascia/housing on Xperia Neo V, i.e. whether the Xperia Neo fascia/housing will be an exact fit for the Xperia Neo V ?

I am asking this since AFAIR both the phones are same except for the camera resolution.

Please corrrect me if I am wrong.

Awaiting for informed replies and thanks in advance.
Look at youtube junior or ask in general, not starting a new thread, its kinda useless because everyone askt thier question in GENERAL CHAT !!



.. The True Source Of Knowledge Is Experience ..
... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
[XZ]MoonWalker Revolution V2.0
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V4 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


 
tinyXperia
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,414
Posts: 2,946
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Yes, it's exactly the same, you won't be able to view a difference from the outside in any way.
Device > Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
ROM > LegacyXperia CM11 nightly
Kernel > Stock LX


Scan APK's for viruses http://apkscan.nviso.be/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinyXperia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
s3v3nsins
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Aug 2009
@sdk16420 : Thanks for the response.

I think i will go ahead with the purchase and post my findings here
 
vorloc
Old
(Last edited by vorloc; 12th May 2012 at 05:19 AM.)
#5  
vorloc's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kochi
Default Should this be of help

I thought I'd post the ebay link which must help But I've not got the minimum 8 posts.
I'm skeptical since it will be an import to India,
anyway go to ebay uk and search for

[EDIT]
strike all the above
alright here's the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280764192248#ht_7748wt_906
 
shivinxtreme
Old
#6  
shivinxtreme's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 105
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorloc View Post
I thought I'd post the ebay link which must help But I've not got the minimum 8 posts.
I'm skeptical since it will be an import to India,
anyway go to ebay uk and search for

[EDIT]
strike all the above
alright here's the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280764192248#ht_7748wt_906
They dont export to India!!

Sent from my MT11i using XDA
Micromax Canvas HD A116 MIUI Lover
Likes trying out new ROM's

Never hesitate to hit THANKS if i helped you !!
 
tyagiking
Old
#7  
tyagiking's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pune
Check this Post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31620485

Neo V - BODY?

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app
 
shivinxtreme
Old
#8  
shivinxtreme's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 105
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyagiking View Post
Check this Post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31620485

Neo V - BODY?

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app
This listing has ended.. Cant buy..

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app
Micromax Canvas HD A116 MIUI Lover
Likes trying out new ROM's

Never hesitate to hit THANKS if i helped you !!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more