Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.5 [4/11/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9.1 for the Χ10 mini

OP nobodyAtall

3rd May 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #141  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
so... day 2 with the miniCM9 - not too many stutters, more fluent. I get a lot of Deep Sleep on my CPU, but battery life sucks. I did one day of 3G (I got about 14h), one day of 2G. on 2G, fully charged (charged 100%, then reboot to recovery, wipe stats, charge 100%), no calls, just some incoming emails from gmail and exchange, 8:55:57 deep sleep out of 9:36:57 on battery and the battery is at 61%. on miniCM7, with the 2nd type of usage (rare calls, mostly emails, 2g) I was getting almost 3 days on a charge.
3rd May 2012, 04:14 PM   |  #142  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunobcm

I install this rom and is very slow and spend much of the ram, is this normal? Or did i somenthing wrong?

I'm using this rom as well, comparing it with other roms, this is more stable, although consuming a little more ram memory, but each update is a tendency to improve, something that demands time and patience, as well as with gingrebread, she currently this perfect, I'm not doing posting bug, because when you read the topics, we'd already found the post, or even more than once.

with that I ask you not to post comments that have already been posted, but read from the first topic, and did they not have, so to post, this eliminates several to post without precision but only necessary for developers

sorry for mistakes grammarians am using a translator of English

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgica81

so... day 2 with the miniCM9 - not too many stutters, more fluent. I get a lot of Deep Sleep on my CPU, but battery life sucks. I did one day of 3G (I got about 14h), one day of 2G. on 2G, fully charged (charged 100%, then reboot to recovery, wipe stats, charge 100%), no calls, just some incoming emails from gmail and exchange, 8:55:57 deep sleep out of 9:36:57 on battery and the battery is at 61%. on miniCM7, with the 2nd type of usage (rare calls, mostly emails, 2g) I was getting almost 3 days on a charge.


battery is always the same, only depends on the time that the android can go offline. when that happens he gets to spend only 1 mA, and when it uses full power to get to spend an average of 560mA thing that our battery would last a maximum of two hours, the music already spends around 200mA in this case would last 4.5hrs.

I recommend using the application Baterry monitor
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...1.bmw&hl=pt_BR

with it you can see through the mA as this consumes each function that you use and how much the phone is sleeping or spending offline

Another tip is to fully charge after restart the phone, so he showed a certain amount of battery power.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-03-11-35-18.png
Views:	261
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1038501  
Last edited by ReversBrasil; 3rd May 2012 at 04:42 PM.
3rd May 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #143  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReversBrasil

battery is always the same, only depends on the time that the android can go offline. when that happens he gets to spend only 1 mA, and when it uses full power to get to spend an average of 560mA thing that our battery would last a maximum of two hours, the music already spends around 200mA in this case would last 4.5hrs.

I recommend using the application Baterry monitor
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...1.bmw&hl=pt_BR

with it you can see through the mA as this consumes each function that you use and how much the phone is sleeping or spending offline

Another tip is to fully charge after restart the phone, so he showed a certain amount of battery power.

i have cpu spy and 9 hours out of 9.5 hours was in deep sleep. and I'm not doing much with it. it's also funny that with 3g I barely get a day (it's less than 24h, but enough to unplug it in the morning and last me until I go to bed), but 2g I get at least 2d 12h.
3rd May 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #144  
gh0stslayer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 196
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Question USB Tethering Problems
did anyone notice problems with USB Tethering. When I check the tethering option, the phone disconnects from the PC for a while (even the notification lights go out for a second), and then its impossible to create any connection with the PC, even the mass storage wont work until I reboot. Can anyone conform this, or provide any solutions for this. Thanks in advance
3rd May 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #145  
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Too slow
So far I find it slower than Mini CM7 2.2.0. Will rollback.

I Hope that I can install former ROM with ICS kernel.

Will continue to follow the thread, though, and install a more stable version..

And it takes forever to reboot...
Thx
Last edited by lmcs; 3rd May 2012 at 05:53 PM.
3rd May 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #146  
leopseft's Avatar
Member
Flag Athens/Αθήνα
Thanks Meter: 16
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
At Last!
I was watching all people that trying to make a good port of CM9 and i was wondering where were you!
You are the one nAa...

Έβλεπα τόσο καιρό διάφορους να προσπαθούν αλλά κανείς δε τα κατάφερνε κ αναρωτιόμουν αν θα ξανα δούμε μία τόσο ολοκληρωμένη δουλεια με τα changelog της το debuging της το προσωπικό της στυλ με τα θέματα κ όλα τα σχετικά. Το να κανει compile κανεις το source του cyanogenmod και να πεταει κ 2 3 libs μεσα για να μισοδουλέψει δε μου λέει κάτι. Μέσα από τη δουλεία σου μπορεί εύκολα κανείς να καταλάβει τις γνώσεις σου κ το μεράκι σου. Να σαι καλα κ ευχαριστούμε...

Thanks all the MiniCm team!!
The Following User Says Thank You to leopseft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #147  
martiii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zombietown
Thanks Meter: 149
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcs

So far I find it slower than Mini CM7 2.2.0. Will rollback.

I Hope that I can install former ROM with ICS kernel.

Will continue to follow the thread, though, and install a more stable version..

And it takes forever to reboot...
Thx

WHAT!? haha u r a funny guy... miniCM9 is so much faster and more stable then miniCM7 in the beginning! i dont know what ya doin with ur mini but i think its totally wrong!

btw. the reboot is almost 2times faster then before with CM7
3rd May 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #148  
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiii

WHAT!? haha u r a funny guy... miniCM9 is so much faster and more stable then miniCM7 in the beginning! i dont know what ya doin with ur mini but i think its totally wrong!

btw. the reboot is almost 2times faster then before with CM7

I respect your opinion. You should respect mine.

To me it's slower. After 5 minutes rebooting (still in turn off screen), I turned the phone off. That's how I managed to reboot.
Maybe your SD card's different than mine. Maybe your configurations are different.
This ROM takes too long to start, too long to reboot, too long to open apps, too long to show icons in home screen.

Maybe I'm the only one, I don't know.
But I'm still rolling back.
3rd May 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #149  
matmutant's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,457
 
2,829 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcs

I respect your opinion. You should respect mine.

To me it's slower. After 5 minutes rebooting (still in turn off screen), I turned the phone off. That's how I managed to reboot.
Maybe your SD card's different than mine. Maybe your configurations are different.
This ROM takes too long to start, too long to reboot, too long to open apps, too long to show icons in home screen.

Maybe I'm the only one, I don't know.
But I'm still rolling back.

standard reboot is not meant to be so slow
reboot to recovery has an issue (cf FAQ)
for quick reboot : power+home

it seems (at least on my phone) the rom boots up quickly than CM7 (ofc all have been wiped ! )

but yes for the two last things : apps take a little more time to start, and trebuchet is a little slow : use APEX instead
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 06:33 PM   |  #150  
rogermontane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunobcm

I install this rom and is very slow and spend much of the ram, is this normal? Or did i somenthing wrong?

Did you change performance options? i don't know if this could help you, this is my configuration:



Good luck!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes