Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,035 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Check your AT&T stores - selling tomorrow!?

Tip us?

vinuneuro
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpopgun View Post
That's because your company negotiated a better contract than ours did. Premier terms vary wildly from company to company. I'm very happy with that price - especially since we don't have tax

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I just ordered an hour ago, and Premier pricing is either $199 (standard pre-prder) or based on whatever discount your company negotiated for upgrade devices. For me our price is $199, but for some reason the guy decided to price match Amazon. I've been a customer for a long time and am way over due for an upgrade so I have to guess that factors in. All I know is I figured I would ask, and it worked out!
Did you have to pay tax? If I can get the same price from ATT I'd much rather do it that way.

mrpopgun
Old
Thanks Meter 2
No, but that's because Oregon doesn't have sales tax.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

GrandAdmiral
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpopgun View Post
That's because your company negotiated a better contract than ours did. Premier terms vary wildly from company to company. I'm very happy with that price - especially since we don't have tax

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I just ordered an hour ago, and Premier pricing is either $199 (standard pre-prder) or based on whatever discount your company negotiated for upgrade devices. For me our price is $199, but for some reason the guy decided to price match Amazon. I've been a customer for a long time and am way over due for an upgrade so I have to guess that factors in. All I know is I figured I would ask, and it worked out!
Premier is awesome with companies that have FAN accounts. I wish I could get that price with my Premier account. I might have to give that a shot this evening when I get home.

jtwlbz
Old
Thanks Meter 222
i called around all 8 at&t around me and all said none in stock and 5/6 to be released. so no early pickup for me.

mrakifa
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadia310 View Post
How do you know if a store is corporate or not?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Just get the courage and ask...I manage a few dealers and people come in and ask and I tell them that we are an authorized retailer

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

dasfiend
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrakifa View Post
Just get the courage and ask...I manage a few dealers and people come in and ask and I tell them that we are an authorized retailer

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
The at&t store locator (link) lists them as "AT&T" for corporate stores and "AT&T AUTHORIZED RETAILER" well, for the obvious.