5,606,409 Members 33,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Mod)(CWM)(Experimental Features)(v3 Beta + v2.1)IceCold Feats(ICS)

Tip us?

tommrazek01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoheld View Post
anyone can confirm that beats audio does something to better the sound?
i installed beats on my nexus but it didn't make much difference.
i am pretty audiophile and have pretty good headphones (sennheiser) so it can't be that playing a role in not getting much of a quality boost...
It's the beats audio driver. If somebody wants to confirm... Notice the audio is much louder and has better quality, which may be cancelled out by your headphpones
Cheers, everyone!
My Devices:
Google Galaxy Nexus running Purity 4.3.0 or Kitkat! (Whichever one I feel like using :P)

Did I make your day? Do you want to make mine?

bdfull3r
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommrazek01 View Post
It's the beats audio driver. If somebody wants to confirm... Notice the audio is much louder and has better quality, which may be cancelled out by your headphpones
The audio seemed a little better. The high and the lows seemed amplified for a more dynamic range. Could just be placebo

Seesamtien Elmo
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I installed this add on but I don't see any differense.. I'm using AOSP from on gt7300. I cant find wallpapers or anything else new stuff :)

Jay_eS_Iye
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesamtien Elmo View Post
I installed this add on but I don't see any differense.. I'm using AOSP from on gt7300. I cant find wallpapers or anything else new stuff :)
the wallpapers didn't show up for me either, but the sound does sounds better, deeper and louder
LG G2 D800, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-7310
Past Devices: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-i777, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, BlackBerry 9000/8900/8310/8330/8700, Palm Treo 750, HP iPAQ hw6515

tommrazek01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 669
Nev v2 Beta release!
Cheers, everyone!
My Devices:
Google Galaxy Nexus running Purity 4.3.0 or Kitkat! (Whichever one I feel like using :P)

The Following User Says Thank You to tommrazek01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nirogu325
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Flashing right away (AOKP B35)!

nirogu325
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Confirmed a data-wipe is actually not necessary. I did a Cache and Dalvik Cache wipe, flashed on top of v1 and it worked wonderfully. Sounds a bit clearer now.

tommrazek01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 669
That's great. I thuought one would be necessary. I'll update it. Are you getting all the wallpapers etc? Some people didn't so I made a new Updater-script.
Cheers, everyone!
My Devices:

nirogu325
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommrazek01 View Post
That's great. I thuought one would be necessary. I'll update it. Are you getting all the wallpapers etc? Some people didn't so I made a new Updater-script.
Yes, I see the Aurora, the other live wallpaper (Blue Sea I think) and new normal wallpapers that show a tree and a bridge. The ASUS Weather widget shows along with the TouchWiz DeskClock in the Widgets section and both work. This is with AOKP Build#35.

tommrazek01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 669
You made my day! All I need it the CRT Animation now.
Cheers, everyone!
My Devices: