FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[CM7] (Unofficial) CM 7.2 RC0 information thread

3,554 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
By TheManii, Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor on 2nd April 2012, 11:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2012, 05:15 AM |#91  
Crinos512's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Angry Universal Pheonix Kernel
Looks like _n0p_ has a newer kernel built that is rom agnostic... (at least as far as I can see it is aimed at working with DSC, CM7, and MIUI)



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3812

Hold on...
Quote:

As always, any feedback is welcome, on positive i'll update CM7/MIUI kernel releases as well.
More, please report any regression over Phoenix Full version.

We may need to wait a bit for this one...
Last edited by Crinos512; 30th April 2012 at 05:17 AM.
 
 
30th April 2012, 05:18 AM |#92  
OP Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
More
I'll test it later, if it doesnt have any major issues i'll add it to the 2nd post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheManii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 05:14 PM |#93  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
voice call in app line not work
1st May 2012, 01:21 AM |#94  
djscopesofm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Merrylands
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Im using the phoenix kernel. havnt had any problems.
2nd May 2012, 05:43 PM |#95  
nostard19's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Have been using the CM7 for more then a week. Its smooth and thanx to the Phoenix kernel, battery life is really great. On stock cm7 rom kernel i used to get an average 13hrs of usage and after flashing Phoenix kernel, im getting past a days usage, An average of 20hrs+ depending on my daily phone usage.
Btw i would Like to Know if theres any way for volume key wake for cm7?

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
2nd May 2012, 06:57 PM |#96  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostard19

Have been using the CM7 for more then a week. Its smooth and thanx to the Phoenix kernel, battery life is really great. On stock cm7 rom kernel i used to get an average 13hrs of usage and after flashing Phoenix kernel, im getting past a days usage, An average of 20hrs+ depending on my daily phone usage.
Btw i would Like to Know if theres any way for volume key wake for cm7?

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA

Settings->CyanogenMod Settings->Input
Check the Volume rocker wake option.
The Following User Says Thank You to menting For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 07:41 PM |#97  
OP Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djscopesofm

Im using the phoenix kernel. havnt had any problems.

The new one that was linked to or the current one on post 2?
2nd May 2012, 11:02 PM |#98  
djscopesofm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Merrylands
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManii

The new one that was linked to or the current one on post 2?

the new one
3rd May 2012, 05:05 PM |#99  
Member
Flag DFW, Texas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I followed the instructions and flashed this ROM yesterday. It was my first time. I am happy to say that most everything went smoothly and it works well. The only issues I can see so far is my menu LED stays lit when the screen is off and last night it locked up. I had to remove the battery to restart it.

I've done some searching for the LED issue but haven't found anything yet. Is it a configuration somewhere?

Thanks and great job to everyone that made this ROM possible.
3rd May 2012, 07:28 PM |#100  
OP Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
More
If it's only the center one and not all 3, that's a feature.

The middle button's led doubles as a notification led.
3rd May 2012, 08:56 PM |#101  
L22EEW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksm

I followed the instructions and flashed this ROM yesterday. It was my first time. I am happy to say that most everything went smoothly and it works well. The only issues I can see so far is my menu LED stays lit when the screen is off and last night it locked up. I had to remove the battery to restart it.

I've done some searching for the LED issue but haven't found anything yet. Is it a configuration somewhere?

Thanks and great job to everyone that made this ROM possible.

I'm having the same problem... but not all the time. To be honest, I ain't even bothered by it.

Must admit, the ROM is absolutely amazing! Really fast, no random reboots... hardly any force closes! Extremely pleased with this ROM! Got no idea why I didn't install this any sooner!
Last edited by L22EEW; 3rd May 2012 at 09:03 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes