OP KBizzle

3rd May 2012, 11:41 AM   |  #5511  
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 584

1,531 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Has anyone gottwn the init.d start up tweaks working yet? If so shoot me a pm so it doesn't get lost in the thread, I've been softbricking several times a day doing mods trying to get them working for me. I really like the zipalign/fix permissions/clear cache/ etc on boot

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

gonna spend some time on this today..
3rd May 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #5512  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,189

4,107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilogramz718

Just flashed this Rom today but for some reason my nav bar doesn't show up a all I reflashed and everything tried all different toggles. I used slim and trim and everything worked but this rom is way more stable so can someone help me please lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Go to settings-rom control-power menu options-enable navigation toggle. Then hold your power button til the power menu button pops up. Hit the power on button.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #5513  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 376

1,643 posts
More
Ok so my dock mode has been popping up like crazy and going into to car home mode. I pulled the battery to stop it and as soon as I put the battery in, it thought I put In a usb jig and wiped my binary Counter and removed the yellow triangle when I don't even own one

3rd May 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #5514  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 85

385 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbizzle

Which version of the rom are you running, the modified one from the mirror or the main download?? Do you change your DPI?

I was running milestone 5. I never change my dpi, somethings just got messed up and annoyed me when I tried it a long time ago.

I don't understand why this error didn't happen the first few power cycles on Milestone 5.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
3rd May 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #5515  
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter: 11,651

3,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCovErtWolFx757

Ok so my dock mode has been popping up like crazy and going into to car home mode. I pulled the battery to stop it and as soon as I put the battery in, it thought I put In a usb jig and wiped my binary Counter and removed the yellow triangle when I don't even own one

Sounds like you might have something in your USB slot. Probably dust or something that's causing the sensor to short and freak out on you. Try cleaning it out and see if it still does it.
The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 02:20 PM   |  #5516  
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks Meter: 41

234 posts
deleted
Last edited by ejbmvp; 3rd May 2012 at 06:14 PM.
3rd May 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #5517  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 376

1,643 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12

Sounds like you might have something in your USB slot. Probably dust or something that's causing the sensor to short and freak out on you. Try cleaning it out and see if it still does it.

Clean out with what?

3rd May 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #5518  
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter: 11,651

3,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCovErtWolFx757

Clean out with what?

Compressed air or a Q-tip dished in isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.
The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #5519  
Thanks Meter: 23

51 posts
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked already and taken care of but im a little pressed for time and cant really go back to skim through 500+ post.. I seem to be having an issue with SMS/MMS... I can receive and send but i cant seem to open a message.. It force closes when i try to view any of my messages.. Everything else seems to be working fine.. I can compose and send a message and i can receive.. I just installed this for the first time yesterday and it was a fresh install.. Im trying to avoid another fresh install but im guess it might come down to it.. My other guess is that something went wrong when i tried to restore my SMS using Titanium Backup.. Any tips?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #5520  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 917

1,578 posts
More
Im using script manager to run all my init.d scripts. Grant root permission, set on boot, and run the script, then reboot and should be fine. All of mine a working.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread