Pixie Dust – XDA Game Time!

more

Droid Turbo & Moto Maxx Compatibility Guide

more

YU “Project Caesar” with CM12 to Launch in India in April

The post YU “Project Caesar” with CM12 to Launch in India … more

Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch

The post Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch appeared first on … more
Post Reply

Rooting problem

OP NicksDevouredByTheSkyline

3rd May 2012, 04:51 AM   |  #71  
NicksDevouredByTheSkyline's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Layton, UT
Thanks Meter: 16
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Its says this

DOUBLESHOT PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.45.003
MICRO-0353
EMMC-BOOT
Nov 21 2011.20:20:47

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 10:00 AM   |  #72  
Emmanuel U's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,273
 
1,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1617488 follow tht guide
3rd May 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #73  
NicksDevouredByTheSkyline's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Layton, UT
Thanks Meter: 16
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmc wildchild22

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1617488 follow tht guide

Is there any other wways beside that?? I don't have an ethernet cable I can ruin

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 08:30 PM   |  #74  
Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 6
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
That's only if you want S-OFF so you can flash ROMs easily and not having to flash the Kernel from the computer. The rooting part is pretty simple, just a little long and annoying.

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 09:36 PM   |  #75  
NicksDevouredByTheSkyline's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Layton, UT
Thanks Meter: 16
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2G1J

That's only if you want S-OFF so you can flash ROMs easily and not having to flash the Kernel from the computer. The rooting part is pretty simple, just a little long and annoying.

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium

Is there other ways to get s-off without ****ing up a ethernet cable??

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #76  
Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 6
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksDevouredByTheSkyline

Is there other ways to get s-off without ****ing up a ethernet cable??

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium

You could use other insulated wire, but the ethernet cable is proven to work well.
3rd May 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #77  
NicksDevouredByTheSkyline's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Layton, UT
Thanks Meter: 16
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2G1J

You could use other insulated wire, but the ethernet cable is proven to work well.

Idk how that's supposed to get s-off

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #78  
Emmanuel U's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,273
 
1,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
it can be any wire....just be careful you don't transfer static through it and it permanently damages
3rd May 2012, 10:49 PM   |  #79  
NicksDevouredByTheSkyline's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Layton, UT
Thanks Meter: 16
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmc wildchild22

it can be any wire....just be careful you don't transfer static through it and it permanently damages

And that's probably exactly what I'd do because I have sorry luck like that

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
3rd May 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #80  
Emmanuel U's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,273
 
1,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
just hold a towel on it...no big deal

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes