FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

Windows 8 64 bits very slow to install by DVD

Thanks Meter: 0

By MRaimo, Junior Member on 10th April 2012, 06:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2012, 06:27 PM |#11  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 96

More
I'm curious....

Does windows allow imaging/installing from disk images for non corporate users ?

On my mac I image disks, and install whatever is needed from the images. Its magnitudes faster than waiting on cd/dvd read times.

Maybe someone here is familiar with how its done on windows ?

3rd May 2012, 05:17 AM |#12  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 455

Donate to Me
More
Windows has some of the most efficient installation methods of any OS, you can essentially build whatever you like and have a completed automated / unattended install

Sent from my HD2 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
3rd May 2012, 12:55 PM |#13  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza9075

Windows has some of the most efficient installation methods of any OS, you can essentially build whatever you like and have a completed automated / unattended install

More specifics would be good.

Sent from a communication device that doesn't self-advertise or spam either of us with ads.
3rd May 2012, 06:42 PM |#14  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 455

Donate to Me
More
Well, how about you tell us what you want to do, remote, network, disk, usb, pre setup, semi setup,what do you want an we can show you how, I've not come across any limitations. Yet ! =)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread