Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Favorite Sense ROM?

OP PatimusXPrime

3rd May 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #31  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

I'm sure. It's probably related to a fruit of some sort. Almost like blackberry, only lamer...

Swyped From My Incredible 2 Superphone Using TapaTalk 2

My sources deep inside the caves of XDA, where some of the most glorious, smartest an weird trolls are, tell me. That this iphone is something created to rival our androids, but fail to much. The rest of what they said to me can't be understood, senior trolls are their own language, we new trolls can't figure out yet (to many dam pictures).
3rd May 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #32  
dreamkiller80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 181
 
420 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Yea iPhones are terribad but my iPod works pretty good for listening to music while destroying lives and killing dreams, and to stay somewhat on topic your infernosense kicks ass Mr highway I just miss the Calender widget

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
3rd May 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #33  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamkiller80

Yea iPhones are terribad but my iPod works pretty good for listening to music while destroying lives and killing dreams, and to stay somewhat on topic your infernosense kicks ass Mr highway I just miss the Calender widget

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

thanks. well when you take out the roise.apk in sense all the widgets are lost, unfortunately thats something my team cant control. i might get this phone to screw around with if i can find a cheap used one,off contract, an try to build some stufff.
3rd May 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #34  
dreamkiller80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 181
 
420 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Highway

thanks. well when you take out the roise.apk in sense all the widgets are lost, unfortunately thats something my team cant control. i might get this phone to screw around with if i can find a cheap used one,off contract, an try to build some stufff.

Yea I am aware of that, it just sucks b/c there isn't a decent replacement for it

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
3rd May 2012, 05:22 AM   |  #35  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamkiller80

Yea I am aware of that, it just sucks b/c there isn't a decent replacement for it

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

i wish one of my friends had the phone then i could easily get it off of them,when they upgrade.
3rd May 2012, 03:32 PM   |  #36  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
My upgrade is ready this month. Im going to go to the Rezound I think. My friend loves that one and let me mess around with it. I rather like it. Or perhaps that SS G III that will be announced today, will have to see it to be sure. So I MIGHT have a DINC2 that will end up collecting dust....
3rd May 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #37  
RegnierD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Worthington, OH
Thanks Meter: 400
 
1,581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Highway

i wish one of my friends had the phone then i could easily get it off of them,when they upgrade.

You want mine, Highway? Lol

I'm about to get the ELTE when Sprint drops it on the 18th.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #38  
nitsuj17's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,089
 
10,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisDev

My upgrade is ready this month. Im going to go to the Rezound I think. My friend loves that one and let me mess around with it. I rather like it. Or perhaps that SS G III that will be announced today, will have to see it to be sure. So I MIGHT have a DINC2 that will end up collecting dust....

idk, i wouldnt tie myself to a 2 year deal to a phone thats over 6 months old at this point (rezound) and will loose most of its dev following whenever the next big htc phone drops on verizon (the rumored note competitor in the fall?)
3rd May 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #39  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegnierD

You want mine, Highway? Lol

I'm about to get the ELTE when Sprint drops it on the 18th.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

If your just going to give it away, sure. I don't have a job right now, but when I do I can send some money towards you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes