Post Reply

[ROM][2.3.7] Gingerbread "AOSP" 2.3.7 (Alpha3 - 02/05/2012)

OP marcellusbe

3rd May 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #161  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halco

Look the first page... "You can use CM7 kernels"

Didnt c it, but still thx, anyway.

This version is quite stable, every good.


BTW: i saw some guy post the vedio recorder fixer somewhere, can add in cm7 and this one?

Got it, it's [mod][hack] cm7.2 videocam recording ::FINAL:: {RELEASED}
3rd May 2012, 07:32 PM   |  #162  
Halco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 122
 
571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylianf

Didnt c it, but still thx, anyway.

This version is quite stable, every good.


BTW: i saw some guy post the vedio recorder fixer somewhere, can add in cm7 and this one?

Got it, it's [mod][hack] cm7.2 videocam recording ::FINAL:: {RELEASED}

Like title says, it's just an hack, and it will not works with openFimg drivers.

So, work only on CM7 alpha 7, not above ^^
6th May 2012, 11:45 AM   |  #163  
MmegaMac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 555
 
293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thanks a lot marcellusbe
1st June 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #164  
Milho's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Hi,

Nice ROM but some basic Gingerbread stuff is missing! Such as:

- quick function buttons in the notification bar (WiFi, GPS, Rotation etc.)
- can't swipe-kill specific notifications in the notification bar

Why are these missing? How can I enable these?

Thanks for your reply!
1st June 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #165  
rubensollie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 974
 
1,074 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milho

Hi,

Nice ROM but some basic Gingerbread stuff is missing! Such as:

- quick function buttons in the notification bar (WiFi, GPS, Rotation etc.)
- can't swipe-kill specific notifications in the notification bar

Why are these missing? How can I enable these?

Thanks for your reply!

These function's aren't aosp ones, these are the one the cyanogen team added in cm7.
1st June 2012, 09:05 AM   |  #166  
Milho's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensollie

These function's aren't aosp ones, these are the one the cyanogen team added in cm7.

Oh so there's no way to enable them. Only if I install CM7 ROM.
1st June 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #167  
rubensollie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 974
 
1,074 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milho

Oh so there's no way to enable them. Only if I install CM7 ROM.

I think i saw somewhere how to enable the swipe notifications. I think it was in the gio or ace forums.
1st June 2012, 12:39 PM   |  #168  
sad96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milho

Oh so there's no way to enable them. Only if I install CM7 ROM.

You can. But you need big knowledges of Java and etc. And also you have to know Russian, because instructions only on russian are.
19th June 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #169  
Member
Flag Nasik
Thanks Meter: 5
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Foursquare?
When I try to install Foursquare, it say missing shared library! How to install it?
19th June 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #170  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,920
 
9,900 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarthak.killedar

When I try to install Foursquare, it say missing shared library! How to install it?

did u flash gapps?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.7, gingerbread, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes