[Q] Hanging on initial boot with Virtuous Inquisition
Sorry XDA, I'm new here, but I happen to have an issue when booting up the aforementioned ROM for the first time.
First off, I have a bootloader unlocked, S-ON Vivid (rooted) on a stock ROM and kernel, with WCX Recovery.
1) Extracted boot.img from the .zip file
2) Placed the .zip in the root of the internal SD card
4) Flashed the boot.img twice
5) Went to recovery, wiped dalvik, cache partition, and performed a factory reset
6) Immediately went to recovery and installed .zip from internal SD
7) ROM is installed, but on initial boot, hangs (not on the white HTC screen, but at the Virtuous logo).
- looking at adb logcat, it seems to loop (Sorry if I get the terminology wrong here); Fails, retries, and it repeats.
So, what am I doing wrong, or is there something that I need (or forgot) to do?
In advance, thanks for having to deal with a noob.