Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HD2 new battery

Tip us?

Halsahaf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default HD2 new battery

Hi, i like to buy a new batery for replace when my is over. I look at ebay but i think some are "fake". if someone has already bought one that works well can you tell me?

Thanks

garagedroid
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have heard that best way to avoid "fake" is to neglect ebay or amazon and to scout for branded batteries - anker, mugen, seidio. I use mugen and advise you too, they may seem costy but they are actually twice cheaper. Not only the batteries last longer during the day, but also in general they last longer in terms of life cycle of the battery. Usually batteries have maximum 100 recharges and then start to day (like one year of use), while branded aftermarket batteries like mugen for instance can be recharged 400 times. Do not do ebay..

Halsahaf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagedroid View Post
I have heard that best way to avoid "fake" is to neglect ebay or amazon and to scout for branded batteries - anker, mugen, seidio. I use mugen and advise you too, they may seem costy but they are actually twice cheaper. Not only the batteries last longer during the day, but also in general they last longer in terms of life cycle of the battery. Usually batteries have maximum 100 recharges and then start to day (like one year of use), while branded aftermarket batteries like mugen for instance can be recharged 400 times. Do not do ebay..
Do you tell
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mugen-Po...ht_1798wt_1139
This battery have a long life like htc official batery?

Thanks

Akshay Darade
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsahaf View Post
Hi, i like to buy a new batery for replace when my is over. I look at ebay but i think some are "fake". if someone has already bought one that works well can you tell me?

Thanks
I bought extra battery from htc care. Visit your nearest htc service centre and give order new battery.
The Following User Says Thank You to Akshay Darade For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Halsahaf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Darade View Post
I bought extra battery from htc care. Visit your nearest htc service centre and give order new battery.
And how mutch you pay for?

Ruijc
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I bought a golden battery on ebay ( 2430mha and same size as stock ).

I cannot see any improvement since it lasts as long as the original one ( 1300mha ).

Mister B
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Simply buy an Andida which costs about $8 shipped WorldWide from Obbostore or available from some online store & local mobile shops.
Gold batteries are complete fake junk & Mugen over priced ...
We have over 20 HD2 devices issued to staff & in their 3rd year of use, we issued Andida as spares & have had no issues with them to date, had issues with Momax & local no name brands ...
In no way am I saying Andida is superb but performance seems close/same to standard & at Hong Kong direct price we would be mad to pay HTC genuine prices with no real benefit ...
[DEVICE1] : [HD2] [EU late model, socket lcd & samsung nand]
[ROM] : [Energy Dinik 23699 Nov24]
[OS] [WindowsMobile® 6.5.x][CHT2.0.S2.5]
[RADIO] : [2.12.50.02_2]

[DEVICE2] : [Raphael] [sold]
[ROM] : [Energy Dinik 23699]
[OS] [WindowsMobile® 6.5.x]
[RADIO] : [1.14.25.05 + RILPHONE.DLL]
[SOFTWARE] : [Mortscript] [MyMobiler] [CeRegEditor] [SkypeMobile] [FingerKBD Eng/Thai (WVGA)] [Thai Font/SIP] [IM+] [SPB-Backup]

Halsahaf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
Simply buy an Andida which costs about $8 shipped WorldWide from Obbostore or available from some online store & local mobile shops.
Gold batteries are complete fake junk & Mugen over priced ...
We have over 20 HD2 devices issued to staff & in their 3rd year of use, we issued Andida as spares & have had no issues with them to date, had issues with Momax & local no name brands ...
In no way am I saying Andida is superb but performance seems close/same to standard & at Hong Kong direct price we would be mad to pay HTC genuine prices with no real benefit ...
yes, because i dont want i high capacity battery.. only want one with same capacity and duration of official htc hd2 battery. Bur ebay... you know... hard to trust in everyone. Well i will try one Andida like you sad. Thanks

------------------------------------------------------
{OLD}
Device: HTC HD2
Boot: MAGLDR 1.13
Radio: 2.15.50.14
NAND: WP7.8 "Pdaimatejam"
SD: Android 4.0 ICS NexusHD2

Franck78
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Hello Halsahaf

well, ~one year latter, can you feedback on your choice ?

Franck

Franck78
Old
Thanks Meter 19
well I have ordered Andida batteries from Vegacom.eu