Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,196 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Gradually Increasing Ringtone Volume with Cyanogenmod?

Tip us?

kingstah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default [Q] Gradually Increasing Ringtone Volume with Cyanogenmod?

Hi,
I am using Cyanogenmod 7.2 (FXP 115) on my Xperia Mini Pro. This ROM does not provide a setting for a gradually increasing ringtone (like, start with really low volume on an incoming call and slowly increase to max when the call is not answered).
The only solution I have come across which could kind of work is the "Inreasing Ring" app on the market, but since I don't have a google account, I can't download that.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Or, can anybody provide an APK for Increasing Ring, so I can see if it works for me?
Thanks!

kingstah

Someguyfromhell
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,002

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstah View Post
Hi,
I am using Cyanogenmod 7.2 (FXP 115) on my Xperia Mini Pro. This ROM does not provide a setting for a gradually increasing ringtone (like, start with really low volume on an incoming call and slowly increase to max when the call is not answered).
The only solution I have come across which could kind of work is the "Inreasing Ring" app on the market, but since I don't have a google account, I can't download that.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Or, can anybody provide an APK for Increasing Ring, so I can see if it works for me?
Thanks!

kingstah
You could make a Google Account then...

kingstah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Well, part of the reason I switched to CM is I'm not comfortable with the big G and its terms at all, so I definitely won't do that...

kingstah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Bump...

Is there really no solution besides the IncreasingRing app? C'mon...

Thanks

kingstah