5,605,373 Members 41,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 5/14 The HTC Rezound is evolving...Team PkmN - Venasaur Rom v3.2.0

Tip us?

Esandorf
Old
Thanks Meter 7
The Pikachu boot sound is nothing. This girl was giving her final presentation in class when I loaded up Joel's Bamf Evita a couple weeks back...I had to run out of the room with motorcycle sou de and music following me. So embarrassing and yet so worth it!
Thanks devs for all the hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Esandorf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ijustwantmydock
Old
Thanks Meter 785
I personally love the theme pokemon is awesome

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ijustwantmydock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aalopez10
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Can someone post the IMG sense 4 zip ....androidfilehost dont seem to have it no more ...thanks I'm not s off so I need it to flash this again...

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan View Post
This is definitely something you should try and hopefully it will work. But Mr Rectum unfortunately it's not a complete cure for some of the cases. I have the issue and I know it's something I'm doing to instigate it, but the good news is that Joel nailed it down and fixed it already

I couldn't help it, I'm afraid the nickname has stuck because it makes me smile. Of course you know you're a good friend of mine and I'm only having fun.
Haha no worries buddy. All in good fun. I seem to be notorious now haha

lllboredlll
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3324
Location: 69 6e 20 61 20 64 65 76 69 63 65 20 6e 65 61 72 20 79 6f 75

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyChick View Post
It doesnt even bring it up as an option in my accounts set-up! How did you get it to work?
Goto settings/accounts & sync and see if you can add it there....I had to do it that ..for some reason it disappeared from the options in the email app after I set up hotmail

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Accepted NOT Expected

Remember, the "Thanks" button costs you nothing.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsokr View Post
No worries though. lllboredlll is a god-fearing church-going droid-hacking incredible-modding machine

live2die
Old
Thanks Meter 237
seems that the new leaked kernel doesnt work on this rom, i flashed the PH98IMG file provided by scrosler in his thread in the bootloader, and it stuck at the end of the animation, yes, passed the splash screen.

Ndaoud360
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Yea wanted to try this out. SO I did and yes just realized the boot sound. WOW especially when flashing it during a big lecture class, where it echos and the teacher says who ever is playing Pokemon stop it and pay attention. Yea that really happened. It happened to my friend too he went to verizon to change his battery the sales person did it for him and he made sure it worked by turning it on.

Aside from that the rom runs great except for beats and pic taking while recording but not a big deal right now.

x3demond3x
Old
Thanks Meter 290

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by live2die View Post
seems that the new leaked kernel doesnt work on this rom, i flashed the PH98IMG file provided by scrosler in his thread in the bootloader, and it stuck at the end of the animation, yes, passed the splash screen.

try the one i just attached, you have to modify the Ramdisk in order for it to work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PH98IMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.84 MB, 46 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x3demond3x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chefthomas99
Old
Thanks Meter 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
Yea wanted to try this out. SO I did and yes just realized the boot sound. WOW especially when flashing it during a big lecture class, where it echos and the teacher says who ever is playing Pokemon stop it and pay attention. Yea that really happened. It happened to my friend too he went to verizon to change his battery the sales person did it for him and he made sure it worked by turning it on.

Aside from that the rom runs great except for beats and pic taking while recording but not a big deal right now.
What's interesting is that your teacher knows who Pokemon is..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus!

JoelZ9614
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 16149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
Btw guys......Joel is trying to get a gnex so he can start developing on it aswell so if you for a few spare pennies he would surely appreciate it.

FYI....I'm gonna help him out aswell so please don't feel that developers never contribute other than with skill and support.
actually not develop for i just need a daily phone my girl doesnt appreciate me having my phone bootlooping all the time lol..
Like my work? Donate

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JoelZ9614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
and......now dead....., best sense 4 rezound rom, epic kang, not updated, resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, team pkmn kangs are us!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe