Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,758 Members 38,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[16-JUL-2011] pcarvalho eXtreme ROM

Tip us?

elektropionir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The fileserve link to the 29022 seems to be dead. can you provide a working one?
thanx

totonebadass
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default [16-JUL-2011] pcarvalho eXtreme ROM 29022

I second that, can someone please re-upload 29022 to a site that allows others to download.

Hakim Rahman
Old
(Last edited by Hakim Rahman; 30th April 2012 at 12:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 797

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by totonebadass View Post
I second that, can someone please re-upload 29022 to a site that allows others to download.
try you look at http://www.4shared.com/rar/rfhPd_HI/...2_WWE_Bet.html
press "thanks button" if the post is useful for you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eucalipse
Old
Thanks Meter 0
dear all
i have a little trouble with microphone or earphone ?
does this need to update the radio ?
thank you

Serpens Alatus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is it possible to switch WM 6.5 complete to german?

Regards
Volker

pcarvalho
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 210

DONATE TO ME
hi my fellow htc cruise owners

before i begin thank you those that believed in me and that due to my absense got worried...i am...ok...worrie no more please...

sorry for being away for so long but both work and personal life made it very hard to finish what i was doing...that was at the time...fixing stuff 2 make our polaris work a bit more a bit longer...

meanwhile i had a complete system break down, i had copies but not very updated and i would have 2 remake most of the rom all over again

all my efforts went, sort to say, down the drain...

i even managed 2 loose all my passwords, cause i saved them all in my browser (stupid me )...including xda forum one...

additionally my own htc polaris also failed me, on one of my last capable attempts on making a android rom...

i ended up losing 50% of the storage capacity...

all these events leaded 2 my total and complete lost in work and ability to bring my simple attempt on making a bug less rom to a final stage...

all and all it was a fun stage...i enjoyed it a lot...hope some of u enjoyed it too...

again sorry for being away for such a long long time...but i only was able to recover my account password 2 weeks ago...

since i had no more working kitchen nor workable device i decided 2 move on a month or so ago...

i have joined the android era...

gotten a new device and will start finding out how android OS is made up, once i have the time (if i ever will have it any time soon)...

again thank you to all...

if u ever need any help please contact me via PM (something i also have 2 take care cause my PM box got a bit full)

cheers
current device:
Sony Xperia S pcarvalho eXtreme Rom 6.1.A.2.55
past projects:
pcarvalho eXtreme WM65 ROM
pcarvalho youtube channel
pcarvalho twitter follow me here

htcclassaction.org TF3D-QVGA

PAYPAL
Donations are never required, but always appreciated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pcarvalho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

retsam88
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarvalho View Post
hi my fellow htc cruise owners

before i begin thank you those that believed in me and that due to my absense got worried...i am...ok...worrie no more please...

sorry for being away for so long but both work and personal life made it very hard to finish what i was doing...that was at the time...fixing stuff 2 make our polaris work a bit more a bit longer...

meanwhile i had a complete system break down, i had copies but not very updated and i would have 2 remake most of the rom all over again

all my efforts went, sort to say, down the drain...

i even managed 2 loose all my passwords, cause i saved them all in my browser (stupid me )...including xda forum one...

additionally my own htc polaris also failed me, on one of my last capable attempts on making a android rom...

i ended up losing 50% of the storage capacity...

all these events leaded 2 my total and complete lost in work and ability to bring my simple attempt on making a bug less rom to a final stage...

all and all it was a fun stage...i enjoyed it a lot...hope some of u enjoyed it too...

again sorry for being away for such a long long time...but i only was able to recover my account password 2 weeks ago...

since i had no more working kitchen nor workable device i decided 2 move on a month or so ago...

i have joined the android era...

gotten a new device and will start finding out how android OS is made up, once i have the time (if i ever will have it any time soon)...

again thank you to all...

if u ever need any help please contact me via PM (something i also have 2 take care cause my PM box got a bit full)

cheers
It's sad day for polaris, but it was great having you here, THANK YOU!

dany547
Old
(Last edited by dany547; 10th July 2012 at 04:03 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 897

DONATE TO ME
i installed the latest build,SYS 29022 beta and i cannot pas the screen alignment,and i think there is a problem with the touch.dll from the OEM Drivers folder.I bypassed it with an "welcome.not" patch but the screen is not responding to the commands properly, the ratio is 1.59.46.X ,any sugestions?

Tags
pcarvalho, polaris w6.5 wwe, wm 6.5