Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 41,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

1800mAh batteries for Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch D710

Tip us?

R4DK0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63

DONATE TO ME
Default 1800mAh batteries for Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch D710

Hi!
I've just ordered "3x 1800mAh Battery + US Charger Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch D710".

From what I've read, they should fit into out SGS. I am a little concered about the batter height, but I'll make them fit if they wont.

I will test each one of them after I receive them, I would like to know, did anyone else bought theese batteries and what is his/hers impression? Even if they are less then 1.8Ah (lets say 1.5Ah), they still are dirty cheap and better then a year old battery. I barely get 10hours of my battery and have to take my netbook with me all the time, 1.1kg is heavier then 3 extra batteries .

NiTroGenious
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
I can't tell you if the battery will fit into the SGS, but I'm 1000% sure that it will not even be 1000mAh. I bought a "1900mAh" one, a year ago and it lasted half as much as my one year old 1500mAh battery. I now have it as a backup, but I have never used it since.

What you pay is what you get, my friend. Remember that!
MY EVOLUTION:
Motorola D170 -> Motorola T2288 -> Ericsson t10s -> Telital GM410 -> Nokia 6110 -> Nokia 5510 -> Nokia nGage -> Qtek 8310 -> HTC TyTN II -> Samsung Galaxy S i9000

R4DK0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63

DONATE TO ME
I guess I'll try to find a battery that is really 1800mAh. Those Anker batteries are supposedly true capacity.

marwan91
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4DK0 View Post
Hi!
I've just ordered "3x 1800mAh Battery + US Charger Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch D710".

From what I've read, they should fit into out SGS. I am a little concered about the batter height, but I'll make them fit if they wont.

I will test each one of them after I receive them, I would like to know, did anyone else bought theese batteries and what is his/hers impression? Even if they are less then 1.8Ah (lets say 1.5Ah), they still are dirty cheap and better then a year old battery. I barely get 10hours of my battery and have to take my netbook with me all the time, 1.1kg is heavier then 3 extra batteries .
You should know taking off the battery so often will get your battery weaker and last less than it should.. i have bought cheap battery once said its 1500mah but i guess it was less cuz it was thinner than the stock one and it lasted less.. i advice you to buy anker battery if those battery's you bought ain't good.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
LG Nexus 4

dreamer94
Old
(Last edited by dreamer94; 4th May 2012 at 08:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 94
I bought a Polarcell 1800mAH battery two weeks ago.What can i say ;
Battery drain is slow at multitasking,gaming,surfing etc.But at standby,it's nearly to org.1500mAH battery.(I think android OS and android system causing it)
Long story short get it It's worthful

if i wrote a long sentence,sorry for my bad english mates!
Edit :For an example.Yesterday morning i took away my phone from charger(2.3.6 jw4 installed) and between 08:00 Am to 11:00 Am, i played games.(completely!,no pause or exit at all) when the afternoon i listened music like 30 mins.
Then again between 02:00PM to 05:00PM watched films etc.
When it was 06:00PM,my battery was at %49.
Hope it was helpful mate
The Following User Says Thank You to dreamer94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]