[ROM] // NexusMod ICS 2 Zero // [RETIRED]

4th May 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #721  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 340

309 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathed

Actually, the battery charged icon is not AOSP at all. It would need to be removed to be considered AOSP.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Lol you got me there, but ive actually come to like the icon and how the screen turns on real quick to let you know its at 100%. Saves me from leaving the phone on the charger the whole night. If it was ICS blue however, itd be perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattricked

Just curious,

does everyone else who is running this ROM experience a very slight delay when you press the home button? It's definitely present and I'm just curious if I am the only one.

Do you mean pressing the home button while in an app or what circumstance did you mean?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiPpeR_dUdE

Seriously? This is your concern? Wow![COLOR="Silver"]

The man wants to fix it himself, he shouldnt be chastised about it, you should be helpful instead of bashing people trying to add some improvements to the ROM. Just my two cents
4th May 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #722  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag ATX
Thanks Meter: 2,261

1,365 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack85

My email keeps crashing like every min when I flash update. Everything works flawlessly on beta 7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Its a full wipe update either that or you clear exchange and email data and cache before flash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
4th May 2012, 02:07 PM   |  #723  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 26

585 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend

I am pretty sure it is an Instagram thing, not a ROM issue. It never worked on several ROMs, even stock for me.

Really? It's just odd how the same IG version is working for some people on this ROM and not others? I have had about 4 different ROM's on my Skyrocket already and IG has worked fine, as it does on my LG G2x and HTC Desire Z. Odd.
4th May 2012, 02:47 PM   |  #724  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Anyone else get a fc when trying to add weather to the lock screen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA
4th May 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #725  
Thanks Meter: 55

371 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy630

Anyone else get a fc when trying to add weather to the lock screen?

You can only add weather to TouchWiz lock screen. This rom have the AOSP lock screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to lyndone58 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #726  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndone58

You can only add weather to TouchWiz lock screen. This rom have the AOSP lock screen.

Well that clears that up thanks

4th May 2012, 04:10 PM   |  #727  
Thanks Meter: 34

358 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor1973

Really? It's just odd how the same IG version is working for some people on this ROM and not others? I have had about 4 different ROM's on my Skyrocket already and IG has worked fine, as it does on my LG G2x and HTC Desire Z. Odd.

Yes sorry I meant Intagram using the Skyrocket, a lot of people are having a lot of problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Turbojugend For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 04:40 PM   |  #728  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 26

585 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend

Yes sorry I meant Intagram using the Skyrocket, a lot of people are having a lot of problems.

I just read that in the apps forum. True. I hope Instagram (Facebook?) addresses this soon.
4th May 2012, 08:28 PM   |  #729  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Any news regarding the 14/15 toggle mod? Perhaps add as flash able update.

This is the one thing that would complete this ROM.

4th May 2012, 09:36 PM   |  #730  
Flag ATX
Thanks Meter: 77

429 posts
More
Interesting update on the AOSP patch.... while I haven't experienced a single problem this entire week... SUDDENLY today after I had used my phone multiple times (for calls) I began experiencing the FC problem with the dialer; related to the Contacts issue other's have referenced. This along with the data connectivity problem; i.e. where you have full signal but do not receive any SMS or calls.

Basically what I have observed and seems very strange..... its almost like a "timer" within the system in which everything works fine for days (a week or so) then suddenly "issue's" begin to occur. Only thing I can attribute this to is its a leaked version.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread