Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Do you guys want Reloaded settings to be integrated or just an addon?
Yes, remove and make it an addon! 28 50.00%
No, keep its. Its fine 28 50.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

(ROM)(ICS 4.0.4)(AOSP CM9)BoostHD RC5|(20/01/13)

OP dinesh690

4th May 2012, 11:11 AM   |  #391  
a4rocks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 140
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinaipt99

A4rocks are you making us fools? Your pictures from battery stats show your charged it twice during that cycle...

The two charging cycles are both 20 minutes and 5 minutes each thanks to some file transfers by USB. No kidding man. The worst I got is a day and 2 hours of charge.

I have posted a patch to replace miui player with stock aosp one. Dsp manager works there and plus battery drain has been lower for me. The patch is in previous page

Sent from my Xperia arc S using XDA
4th May 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #392  
Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 17
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinaipt99

Replacing the music app? What apps did you erase? I use zplayer so I guess its not a big deal for me...

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using XDA Premium app

yea, i removed the MIUI player in this rom and got back the original one from cm9! the link is given above by a4rocks. huge battery difference i can see now. also dsp manager, which is very main in cm, is working now. was not with miui player.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhuvangaur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #393  
a4rocks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 140
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvangaur

yea, i removed the MIUI player in this rom and got back the original one from cm9! the link is given above by a4rocks. huge battery difference i can see now. also dsp manager, which is very main in cm, is working now. was not with miui player.

I am glad I was able to help. Been looking at various ways to improve the battery and this one worked like a charm for me
The Following User Says Thank You to a4rocks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #394  
Member
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 13
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Ok, I'm not able to install this rom. I have SE Arc s, LTi18.

After I flash the FXP 116.img (change name to boot.img, to be sure), and try to flash the rom using CWM, I get assert failed getprop(different devices == true) ||(different devices == true) ... and so on. CWM can not install the rom and aborts at opening package. Now I've return to ICELite, which works flawless.

Why can't I install it?
Last edited by qetuR; 4th May 2012 at 06:37 PM.
4th May 2012, 11:51 PM   |  #395  
Crenshaw-PCGH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Would it be possible to get the onscreen buttons on black background?
I hate the grey background
5th May 2012, 06:21 AM   |  #396  
a4rocks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 140
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crenshaw-PCGH

Would it be possible to get the onscreen buttons on black background?
I hate the grey background

Go to Reloaded ICS (if you didn't know about it, find it in apps) and find the option for Navigation Bar. Change the foreground and background colors there as you wish to. You can also add and remove buttons from the bar

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qetuR

Ok, I'm not able to install this rom. I have SE Arc s, LTi18.

After I flash the FXP 116.img (change name to boot.img, to be sure), and try to flash the rom using CWM, I get assert failed getprop(different devices == true) ||(different devices == true) ... and so on. CWM can not install the rom and aborts at opening package. Now I've return to ICELite, which works flawless.

Why can't I install it?

Could you redownload the ROM again? I believe the download package may have become corrupted somehow and thus causing the problems. It should solve your problem
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a4rocks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 09:47 AM   |  #397  
Crenshaw-PCGH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4rocks

Go to Reloaded ICS (if you didn't know about it, find it in apps) and find the option for Navigation Bar. Change the foreground and background colors there as you wish to. You can also add and remove buttons from the bar

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------



Could you redownload the ROM again? I believe the download package may have become corrupted somehow and thus causing the problems. It should solve your problem

Youre missunderystanding me.. im Not talking about The toogles in the Status bar. Im talking about the in screen Buttons which you can get from the addons..
5th May 2012, 11:01 AM   |  #398  
dinesh690's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 1,570
 
818 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Yeah, go into reloaded settings and change background colour to black/red/ w.e colour you want for the navigation bar Allows you to customize that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dinesh690 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #399  
Member
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 13
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4rocks


Could you redownload the ROM again? I believe the download package may have become corrupted somehow and thus causing the problems. It should solve your problem

I had downloaded it twice. But I moved the .zip file to the phone through CWM (from FXP 7.2), since the mount USB mode doesnt work on the CWM for 9.0 roms.

When I now moved the boosthd Rc2.zip to the phone via the usual mount. It works.

Thanks!
5th May 2012, 11:33 AM   |  #400  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
hey guys - I am running on JJ's Hybrid ICS rom and so far it is really sweet rom, fast, smooth and battery drain is out of the question. I was wondering if there were any major bugs with this rom or are they fixed already (video camera etc.) Thanks for the answers! God bless android!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes