Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 47,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you guys want Reloaded settings to be integrated or just an addon?
Yes, remove and make it an addon! 28 50.00%
No, keep its. Its fine 28 50.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

(ROM)(ICS 4.0.4)(AOSP CM9)BoostHD RC5|(20/01/13)

Tip us?

a4rocks
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinaipt99 View Post
A4rocks are you making us fools? Your pictures from battery stats show your charged it twice during that cycle...
The two charging cycles are both 20 minutes and 5 minutes each thanks to some file transfers by USB. No kidding man. The worst I got is a day and 2 hours of charge.

I have posted a patch to replace miui player with stock aosp one. Dsp manager works there and plus battery drain has been lower for me. The patch is in previous page

Sent from my Xperia arc S using XDA
If I have helped you, just thank me

LG Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM and kernel

Sony Xperia L C2104
Stock ROM and kernel (Rooted thanks to Doomlord's exploit)

Previous Phones: Sony Xperia S, HTC 8S, Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S, Xperia Ray, Samsung Galaxy S II, BlackBerry Bold 9700

Ich bin ein gutes deutsche Sprecher

bhuvangaur
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinaipt99 View Post
Replacing the music app? What apps did you erase? I use zplayer so I guess its not a big deal for me...

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using XDA Premium app
yea, i removed the MIUI player in this rom and got back the original one from cm9! the link is given above by a4rocks. huge battery difference i can see now. also dsp manager, which is very main in cm, is working now. was not with miui player.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhuvangaur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

a4rocks
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvangaur View Post
yea, i removed the MIUI player in this rom and got back the original one from cm9! the link is given above by a4rocks. huge battery difference i can see now. also dsp manager, which is very main in cm, is working now. was not with miui player.
I am glad I was able to help. Been looking at various ways to improve the battery and this one worked like a charm for me

LG Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM and kernel

Sony Xperia L C2104

Previous Phones: Sony Xperia S, HTC 8S, Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S, Xperia Ray, Samsung Galaxy S II, BlackBerry Bold 9700

The Following User Says Thank You to a4rocks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qetuR
Old
(Last edited by qetuR; 4th May 2012 at 05:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Ok, I'm not able to install this rom. I have SE Arc s, LTi18.

After I flash the FXP 116.img (change name to boot.img, to be sure), and try to flash the rom using CWM, I get assert failed getprop(different devices == true) ||(different devices == true) ... and so on. CWM can not install the rom and aborts at opening package. Now I've return to ICELite, which works flawless.

Why can't I install it?

Crenshaw-PCGH
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Would it be possible to get the onscreen buttons on black background?
I hate the grey background

a4rocks
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crenshaw-PCGH View Post
Would it be possible to get the onscreen buttons on black background?
I hate the grey background
Go to Reloaded ICS (if you didn't know about it, find it in apps) and find the option for Navigation Bar. Change the foreground and background colors there as you wish to. You can also add and remove buttons from the bar

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qetuR View Post
Ok, I'm not able to install this rom. I have SE Arc s, LTi18.

After I flash the FXP 116.img (change name to boot.img, to be sure), and try to flash the rom using CWM, I get assert failed getprop(different devices == true) ||(different devices == true) ... and so on. CWM can not install the rom and aborts at opening package. Now I've return to ICELite, which works flawless.

Why can't I install it?
Could you redownload the ROM again? I believe the download package may have become corrupted somehow and thus causing the problems. It should solve your problem

LG Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM and kernel

Sony Xperia L C2104

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a4rocks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crenshaw-PCGH
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4rocks View Post
Go to Reloaded ICS (if you didn't know about it, find it in apps) and find the option for Navigation Bar. Change the foreground and background colors there as you wish to. You can also add and remove buttons from the bar

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Could you redownload the ROM again? I believe the download package may have become corrupted somehow and thus causing the problems. It should solve your problem
Youre missunderystanding me.. im Not talking about The toogles in the Status bar. Im talking about the in screen Buttons which you can get from the addons..

dinesh690
Old
Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1,567

DONATE TO ME
Yeah, go into reloaded settings and change background colour to black/red/ w.e colour you want for the navigation bar Allows you to customize that

Always leave a Thanks if someone helped you in any way

Donate to me if you appreciate my work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dinesh690 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qetuR
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4rocks View Post

I had downloaded it twice. But I moved the .zip file to the phone through CWM (from FXP 7.2), since the mount USB mode doesnt work on the CWM for 9.0 roms.

When I now moved the boosthd Rc2.zip to the phone via the usual mount. It works.

Thanks!

klaus21
Old
Thanks Meter 10
hey guys - I am running on JJ's Hybrid ICS rom and so far it is really sweet rom, fast, smooth and battery drain is out of the question. I was wondering if there were any major bugs with this rom or are they fixed already (video camera etc.) Thanks for the answers! God bless android!