FORUMS

Hauwei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

[ROM] Discontinued [Classicnerd ICS / Pre Alpha JB 4.2.1] Butta HD [12-30-12]

505 posts
Thanks Meter: 409
 
By ewalk4866, Senior Member on 27th January 2012, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th May 2012, 12:09 PM |#1991  
Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakeland
Thanks Meter: 720
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh

Changes have been made to enable hw acceleration by me in my github. We have to wait for leo to compile, hope it compiles without errors.

Hey man, were you the one I was talking to about this in the IRC? If so, I didn't know how to get in touch with you.

Leo just left for vacation and wont be back for 5 days I think. If you can PM me all the gits, I can see about building it for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krunk_Kracker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th May 2012, 02:09 PM |#1992  
Harsh's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Rajkot, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 4,253
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker

Hey man, were you the one I was talking to about this in the IRC? If so, I didn't know how to get in touch with you.

Leo just left for vacation and wont be back for 5 days I think. If you can PM me all the gits, I can see about building it for you.

PM sent to you, Leo and also to tommy... hope one of you would be available to compile
I would have did it, if not replaced my HDD with SSD, currently waiting for my optibay to be delivered
4th May 2012, 03:30 PM |#1993  
sigson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Will the leak of the evo 3d ICS help with camera at all?

sent from my old school Amiga 1000
4th May 2012, 03:42 PM |#1994  
Leoisright's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 6,903
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigson

Will the leak of the evo 3d ICS help with camera at all?

sent from my old school Amiga 1000


If you have the leak it may just help. Link us please.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
4th May 2012, 04:06 PM |#1995  
sigson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1635102

Here it is, the EVO3d section is off the hook right now. I am not sure if this is the Virgin Mobile one or not (it dropped yesterday) but lots of people are confirming everything (Wimax included) works flawlessly....

{Edit} Looks like it is indeed the Virgin Mobile one please look at what Joelz dropped (below) for the cleaned up version that is correct for Sprint EVO 3d.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1634506
Last edited by sigson; 4th May 2012 at 04:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sigson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 04:43 PM |#1996  
Joker Fuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright

If you have the leak it may just help. Link us please.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Leo, stay off your phone! away from the civilized world!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Joker Fuel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 04:52 PM |#1997  
ewalk4866's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 409
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright

If you have the leak it may just help. Link us please.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Leo what are you doing on your phone? Go have fun with your family already

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ewalk4866 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 08:57 PM |#1998  
Leoisright's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 6,903
 
Donate to Me
More
Sorry, had to comment. We just got back from walking across the start of the Mississippi River. Man, is it ever beautiful up here. We are the only people staying at the resort.

Also, no tv or computer but full bars on phone so I have Google music...


Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Leoisright; 4th May 2012 at 09:12 PM.
4th May 2012, 11:17 PM |#1999  
Junior Member
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright

Sorry, had to comment. We just got back from walking across the start of the Mississippi River. Man, is it ever beautiful up here. We are the only people staying at the resort.

Also, no tv or computer but full bars on phone so I have Google music...


Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Great!!! Enjoy as much as you can phones and tablets come and go but family is for ever. Anyways that will give you the clear mind to help us later. Eeenjoy!!
5th May 2012, 04:37 AM |#2000  
r_locko's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Not to ruin your vaca but if you have your TP with ya, you should use FoxFi and connect your phone to you tab. Just sayin. :)


Sent from my CN TP using xda premium
5th May 2012, 12:42 PM |#2001  
Leoisright's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 6,903
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_locko

Not to ruin your vaca but if you have your TP with ya, you should use FoxFi and connect your phone to you tab. Just sayin. :)


Sent from my CN TP using xda premium

Nope, no computers....just my phone. Thanks tho..but rather enjoying the weekend with my family

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Leoisright For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
revenge of the nerds
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes