Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

htc dimond flashing problem

Tip us?

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default htc dimond flashing problem

hi i want to flash my htc touch dimond 2 but when in tri colour mode i conect it to pc . pc giving error usb device not recognised what shoud i do for it becous whithout contecd phone to pc i not able to flash it.

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 795

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 262068 View Post
hi i want to flash my htc touch dimond 2 but when in tri colour mode i conect it to pc . pc giving error usb device not recognised what shoud i do for it becous whithout contecd phone to pc i not able to flash it.

to resolve it, try installing the ms ActiveSync (for Win XP) or WMDC (Vista and Win 7) on your computer !

ActiveSync ~ http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=15
WMDC ~ http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ylang=en&id=14
press "thanks button" if the post is useful for you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i am using windows 7 and i install your given link driver but problem still same any other solution thanks for help dear

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 795

DONATE TO ME
to flash the rom does not need to bring the device into botloader, simply connect your phone to your computer and wait until activesync /Windows Mobile Device Center admit and then run instead of .exe file (CustomRUU) at the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
first thanks for help bro and in this phone when we switch it on its show htc window then restart so tell me how i flash it its not conected to pc in this condition . i do soft and hard reset on this phone already .give me full prosses link .

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 795

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
first thanks for help bro and in this phone when we switch it on its show htc window then restart so tell me how i flash it its not conected to pc in this condition . i do soft and hard reset on this phone already .give me full prosses link .
I think, you still can Flash ROM at your device using the Storage Card ! follow the guide at here ~ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...83&postcount=3
The Following User Says Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks bro i understand all way to flash i download file and put it in blank mmc root dir with change name after that i press down volume key + power key phone start in tri color screen but after that its showing Loading... on screen and nothing more i wait one hour in this condition but nothing happen only loading showing .so what is problem or mistak i do in flashing tell me

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 795

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thanks bro i understand all way to flash i download file and put it in blank mmc root dir with change name after that i press down volume key + power key phone start in tri color screen but after that its showing Loading... on screen and nothing more i wait one hour in this condition but nothing happen only loading showing .so what is problem or mistak i do in flashing tell me

previously make sure your MicroSD has formatted to Fat32! to format a memory card you can use the SD Formatter
open your file rom with winrar, Drag and drop ruu_signed.nbh file to a folder on computer then rename ruu_signed nbh. file to TOPAIMG.nbh and copy to memory card
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
(Last edited by 262068; 5th May 2012 at 03:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
plese bro give me a working rom link for this htc touch dimond 2 T5353 phone and thanks for all this help. i tried in this fourm but not able to find which is working perfect or not .

and i use 2gb card is thair any probem with card capacity

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 795

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
plese bro give me a working rom link for this htc touch dimond 2 T5353 phone and thanks for all this help. i tried in this fourm but not able to find which is working perfect or not .

and i use 2gb card is thair any probem with card capacity
no problem with capacity Card

Maybe you could try with the official rom http://shipped-roms.com/index.php?ca...le&model=Topaz