[ROM][GSM][ICS][GB 2.3.6 Kernel][12.06.02] GSM Customized AOKP,CM9,Gummy,BlackWidow

Search This thread

o16v

Jan 3, 2009
Daddy! Thank you very much the fantastic BlackWidow ROM!!
Everything is perfect,of course expect the video rec,hw accel...etc...:))
Very smooth.
I was on 04.23 CM9..i was glad that...
thanx,keep up the good work..

BakaPhoenix

Jul 16, 2010
Roma
I have a problem with all of these roms , so maybe is a problem of mine, but some times randomly my phone lost signal and i can't get it back, i need to reboot my phone to get it back. IS a known problem? How can i fix it?

xxxstar123

Sep 5, 2011
Amman
thank you for the effort you guys put in all those roms, just a simple question: isn't our bootloader is locked how we can flash those customs i'm still afraid to flash any custom rom, or is it the bootstrap bypass our bootloader ????

bbq1308

Mar 21, 2010
I got an error when I want to buy the pay apps on playstore, I flash the DarkWidow and everything fine except I buy the play apps, anyone can help?

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

trickyhenry

Dec 27, 2007
ICS with Camcorder

Hey Daddy, great work. You have made my Razr flashing a real easy. Its a bit confused with GSM and Non GSM. I have a tried few roms and they have all been good so far. Crazily the only thing i really need now is Camcorder for a specific reason. when you don't have a feature its when you need it! I see these don't have it yet.. Do you know of any ICS roms that have it working and could you work your magic on one?

thanks again. thumbs up.

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Hw acceleration and camcorder won't work until Moto releases the new ICS kernel source. Then kexec will be usable with both core and we will be able to boot custom kernels. So just chill a few days. There are some good things coming! :)

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: trickyhenry

hacker812c

Mar 28, 2012
Salvador🇧🇷
J.Y.Daddy your roms and work is magnific
Roms Cyanogen and Black ICS is realy the best.
Black ICS is the best rom for Brazilian Razr users...
Thank you.

God loves you...

Reactions: caioars

nespresso33

Apr 28, 2010
HeyJ.Y.Daddy ,

I would to send to you a private message but it's look like you forbid to receive PM :( .

Top Liked Posts