Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Team PkMn - Coming soon to a device near you!!

Tip us?

ericsignals
Old
Thanks Meter 202
It's out...go check the dev thread....

Sent from my Rezound

chad508
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i cant post in the dev section due to low post. i am liking this rom but the only problem i am having is evertime i go away from homescreen be it to the apps, settings etc, and go back to the home screen sence has to reload. it takes about 10 sec and is more annoying than anything. anyone have this probem and find a fix

Marcismo55
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Did you turn off the animations under the Developer menu? That significantly reduces any lag or "ghost" screens.
Current: HTC One M8 32gb Retired: HTC One 32GB Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Samsung Galaxy S III HTC Rezound HTC Incredible (AMOLED)

chad508
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcismo55 View Post
Did you turn off the animations under the Developer menu? That significantly reduces any lag or "ghost" screens.
yes i did that just after flashing rom. no ghosting at all just sense wanting to reload all the time. i ended up rewiping and reflashing 3 times and it seems to be okay now but only been up and running for 1 hour

brando56894
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
I ran it for a day and it lagged a lot even with the animations off, running nova launcher made it even worse. I had to flash back to my old rom, I'll definitely check out the next release though.

lennathi
Old
(Last edited by lennathi; 5th May 2012 at 04:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
I see such amazing potential with this rom, the ghosting was paralyzing though and sense hung constantly, changing themes and disabling all animations helped but not enough to use it for more than five minutes.

I look forward to the next releases but right now I can't use this and it makes me a sad sad panda.

Or Haunter I should say... I always liked Haunter.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium