Team PkMn - Coming soon to a device near you!!

OP lllboredlll

2nd May 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #121  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 207

655 posts
More
It's out...go check the dev thread....

Sent from my Rezound
4th May 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i cant post in the dev section due to low post. i am liking this rom but the only problem i am having is evertime i go away from homescreen be it to the apps, settings etc, and go back to the home screen sence has to reload. it takes about 10 sec and is more annoying than anything. anyone have this probem and find a fix
4th May 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #123  
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 416

1,764 posts
Donate to Me
More
Did you turn off the animations under the Developer menu? That significantly reduces any lag or "ghost" screens.
4th May 2012, 08:19 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcismo55

Did you turn off the animations under the Developer menu? That significantly reduces any lag or "ghost" screens.

yes i did that just after flashing rom. no ghosting at all just sense wanting to reload all the time. i ended up rewiping and reflashing 3 times and it seems to be okay now but only been up and running for 1 hour
4th May 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 162

1,468 posts
Donate to Me
More
I ran it for a day and it lagged a lot even with the animations off, running nova launcher made it even worse. I had to flash back to my old rom, I'll definitely check out the next release though.
5th May 2012, 08:09 AM   |  #126  
Flag Henderson, NV
Thanks Meter: 9

32 posts
I see such amazing potential with this rom, the ghosting was paralyzing though and sense hung constantly, changing themes and disabling all animations helped but not enough to use it for more than five minutes.

I look forward to the next releases but right now I can't use this and it makes me a sad sad panda.

Or Haunter I should say... I always liked Haunter.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Last edited by lennathi; 5th May 2012 at 04:55 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread