FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][Sense 2.1]KoolSense v1.7.3

1,016 posts
Thanks Meter: 525
 
By KoolSavas95, Senior Member on 2nd May 2012, 09:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th May 2012, 09:48 AM |#91  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigiDroid

Ok, rempuzzle is an older version of sense and android v. 2.2 so of course they are not cross compatible, also for the weather animation there is some app in the /system/app that is the weather animation, if you delete that then the weather animation will go away (if you are talking about the one on the homescreen.)

do you know name of this app ?

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

ok weather wallpaper is the name . Now i have fully resized htc clock and all htc widgets. Thanks. Sorry for a little off topic
Last edited by szaj; 5th May 2012 at 09:51 AM.
 
 
5th May 2012, 10:09 AM |#92  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasty007

is latest build booting?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

the latest build is booting (at least mine)

And it has everything working except bluetooth and camera and launcHer

but it seems to be sign problem in the apk that cause it to not be proper installed,

however there will be an replacement launcher, but what should we use as ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by szaj

maybe start doing some led fix ?

is there any improvements ? Or this is only sense on fire with changed name ? Maybe someone can tell something more

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

how to transfer properly resized flip clock to RemPuzzle? I know that we can make it. I transfer this clock but have one issue. Once added clock cant be removed cus if you want to add clock again you will have "FORCE CLOSE". There is another problem. We can't dissable weather animation. Maybe someone can help ?

the improvement's are yet not made except its now booting again, and some resized apk's still needs som very small UI changes which will hopefully be fixed when rom works properly

oh and i just bought boot manager so i will try trough that
5th May 2012, 10:58 AM |#93  
KoolSavas95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szaj

maybe start doing some led fix ?

is there any improvements ? Or this is only sense on fire with changed name ? Maybe someone can tell something more

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

how to transfer properly resized flip clock to RemPuzzle? I know that we can make it. I transfer this clock but have one issue. Once added clock cant be removed cus if you want to add clock again you will have "FORCE CLOSE". There is another problem. We can't dissable weather animation. Maybe someone can help ?

mate we are working on fixes for bluetooth gps and the camera led..some tries didnt work ...so dont expect improvements in short time...

and KoolSense V0.4b is booting....
5th May 2012, 03:04 PM |#94  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolSavas95

mate we are working on fixes for bluetooth gps and the camera led..some tries didnt work ...so dont expect improvements in short time...

and KoolSense V0.4b is booting....

0.4c-7 didn't boot :/
5th May 2012, 03:20 PM |#95  
KoolSavas95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
But V0.4b did mate...I'm sure...Check OP and follow instructions...then resized apks will work too

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
5th May 2012, 05:09 PM |#96  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolSavas95

But V0.4b did mate...I'm sure...Check OP and follow instructions...then resized apks will work too

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

just hang on, will try it in a sec :3

it boots launcher working but the phone is gone, :P will add it :3
Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 5th May 2012 at 05:49 PM.
5th May 2012, 05:56 PM |#97  
KoolSavas95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStandingDroid

just hang on, will try it in a sec :3

it boots launcher working but the phone is gone, :P will add it :3

Could u try Bluetooth and post logcat?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
5th May 2012, 05:56 PM |#98  
Fulfen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
having wifi problems, connect but no internet, cant google sign in and browse net, maybe kernel issues
5th May 2012, 06:30 PM |#99  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolSavas95

Could u try Bluetooth and post logcat?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

i will when i reinstalled your 0.4b with resized apk's (and deleted phone apk&dialer)

seems like the phone&dialer in 0.4b is crashing the launcher
Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 5th May 2012 at 06:44 PM.
5th May 2012, 06:30 PM |#100  
KoolSavas95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulfen

having wifi problems, connect but no internet, cant google sign in and browse net, maybe kernel issues

Do someone else have this issue? Which Version did you use?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
5th May 2012, 07:16 PM |#101  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,291
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolSavas95

Do someone else have this issue? Which Version did you use?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

if you got setup crash after installing both 0.4b.zip + resizedapk.zip at same time and the launcher is gone

do the following

----------------------------

re-install 0.4b

wipe data factory reset

boot into 0.4b (follow setup and when finished reboot into recovery)

install resized apks and now reboot,

launcher won't be gone now and the phone/dialer will be there too!

logcat: http://pastebin.com/2jjCLkjV

i can sync contact and everything with wifi :P
GPS seems to work, it located me in my small city (even better than before)

usually it said Mariestad, now it says leksberg
Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 5th May 2012 at 07:41 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1, koolsense, samsung galaxy s plus +, sense, senseonfire, wildfire
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes