Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM - 5/11] CleanROM ICS Ed RC2 -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6 | Tweaks | Refined! |★-

OP scrosler

5th May 2012, 02:23 PM   |  #321  
Flag Mesa, AZ
Thanks Meter: 417

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
I can't get hotspot or WiFi tether? Is there a fix for this or ics versions of this?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
5th May 2012, 02:33 PM   |  #322  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 57

274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis4ever

I flashed without the Firmware update on hboot 1.50 S-ON and i can only say is: FULLY WORKING!!!

Strange. I am S-On with hoot 1.50. I flashed it using 4EXT (supposed to work on S-ON). It flashed (I didn't flash the firmware), but when I boot it turns off when it gets to the Sense screen.

Wonder what I did wrong.
5th May 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #323  
Flag Mesa, AZ

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC

Strange. I am S-On with hoot 1.50. I flashed it using 4EXT (supposed to work on S-ON). It flashed (I didn't flash the firmware), but when I boot it turns off when it gets to the Sense screen.

Wonder what I did wrong.

You can't flash firmware s on. I learned that on 2.17 downgrade already. Downgrade too easy to have fake root

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
5th May 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #324  
Thanks Meter: 141

595 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophanesvii

In order to run this ROM you have to flash the latest firmware. Freeza has a post somewhere with it. To flash the latest firmware you have to have hboot 1.4. It actually took me a couple hours to download everything i needed to downgrade from 1.5, but it was totally worth it. Looks for the live cd thread, it really helped. Before I properly flashed the firmware, I was also getting bootloops.

Apparently you don't, as others have posted success without updating. I would definitely try not flashing the updates first.
5th May 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #325  
Flag Mesa, AZ

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdubtx

Apparently you don't, as others have posted success without updating. I would definitely try not flashing the updates first.

I did that with 2.17 roms and the effects over time when it did flash was horrific. Dont Flash on 1.5 until firmware is official or join the root community and get off that fake root. thanks to unknown your phone can be rooted so either root or dont complain when it doesnt work. It will blow up in your face if you try to do this without firmware abnd 1.5 u cant firmware. You have been warned.
5th May 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #326  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 203

826 posts
More
Long press the screen will give you the option to choose input method if you have more than one keyboard.
I don't know why it is not working on this rom. Is this a bug in ICS or is there another way to do it?
5th May 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #327  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 428

960 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alammori

Long press the screen will give you the option to choose input method if you have more than one keyboard.
I don't know why it is not working on this rom. Is this a bug in ICS or is there another way to do it?

That function is in the notification area, a long as you have multiple keyboards installed. Check your notification bar while keyboard is up.
The Following User Says Thank You to b.huss2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #328  
Flag Mesa, AZ

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
I cant find the sense tweaks patch I have searched thread. can someone link
5th May 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #329  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 589

1,632 posts
More
Thanks for the rom Scott, everything is great! Glad to see you back in 3vo land! Be great to see all tweaks working.
Last edited by troyboytn; 5th May 2012 at 04:00 PM.
5th May 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #330  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 247

1,383 posts
More
Browser has issues. I think DPI or screen size is wrong

I also can't shut off text prediction on keyboard.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread