Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 52,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Orginal Defy+ HF5X 1700mAh battery :)

Tip us?

cerber@
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Are you sure it's 60? I imagine half of that money would get you an original battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auris 1.6 vvt-i View Post
OEM battery costs about $60, so do not expect much from a battery that's sold for 10% of the price of the original.

my2ct
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I bought an original defy+ battery in the motorola online shop (visitm.de/de/Akku-Motorola-DEFY--120786)

Now i hope to find a way to install a defy+ cm7 on my defy without +

My last try didn't work. The quarx cm72 nightly was not bootable on my device.

Gesendet von meinem Dell Streak 7 mit Tapatalk 2

my2ct
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Any suggestions getting the HF5X battery (Moto Defy+, 3.7V 1700mah) to work with the "old" defy?

Gesendet von meinem MB525 mit Tapatalk 2

pranks1989
Old
Thanks Meter 128

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2ct View Post
Any suggestions getting the HF5X battery (Moto Defy+, 3.7V 1700mah) to work with the "old" defy?

Gesendet von meinem MB525 mit Tapatalk 2
Its because may be u had a Froyo SBF as base. So you need to flash the GB kernel for CM7 to make CM72 Defy+ builds to work... Either that or flash Defy builds of CM7 and then flash the battery fixes for Defy+ and it should work. Basically its all about a battd.bin that is different! Sorry dnt have enough time so couldnt post links, search yourself..
My devices:
  • Moto G
    Current: Stock
  • Motorola Defy MB525
    Current: CM7(Kank)
  • Motorola Defy+ MB526
    Current: Latest build CM10.2(Quarx)
  • Samsung Galaxy SII(I9100)
    Current: Cyanfox
  • Spice MI 280 - Backup phone. Stock GB.
  • Nexus 7 2013 (32GB WiFi)
  • Galaxy Fit (GF) - CM7.2 Stable
Beats_ALSA_eq and ACID Audio Engine V1.0 rocks my phone!!

Android Users India (Group in FB)
The Following User Says Thank You to pranks1989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bruno.trudo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default HF5X / eBay

Hi guys,

finally I found and tested this one from eBay.com
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120865462103...#ht_909wt_1157
From my testing it appears same as original.
Delivered in a plastic bag.

Enjoy,
BT

Burn02
Old
(Last edited by Burn02; 8th September 2012 at 11:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 54
Hello, i have got one question.

I have got a red lence defy with a GB rom (but with the foyo kernel for the moment).

I buy a HF5X battery of defy +.

What shall i do precisaly to use this battery? Does flashing the GB kernel is enouth? Or shall i flash a SBF before, then a "plus rom"? Or it's possible to keep that i already have, just flash the GB kernel and all will be ok?

AnTerNoZ
Old
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn02 View Post
Hello, i have got one question.

I have got a red lence defy with a GB rom (but with the foyo kernel for the moment).

I buy a HF5X battery of defy +.

What shall i do precisaly to use this battery? Does flashing the GB kernel is enouth? Or shall i flash a SBF before, then a "plus rom"? Or it's possible to keep that i already have, just flash the GB kernel and all will be ok?
the kernel has nothing to do with the detecting of the battery, the battd file manage the load, u only need a battd and libbattd.so from a defy+ ROM, just search on CM9 or CM10 thread for batteryfix and flash it. I had myself a defy+ battery on a defy if u load the battery with standard battd file it will only load to 80%

Jelly powered.Defy

Burn02
Old
(Last edited by Burn02; 13th September 2012 at 09:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 54
THank you for your anwser; but i have got a pb now. You says that it has nothing to do with the kernel. Ok it could be.
So how do you explain that:
Quote:
Hello, i am looking to find a solution for my problem. I expect that i will find someone who could help me.

Here is the context.

I have got a defy "normal" with red lence and normal battery. I wanted to use the defy + battery.

So i flash the wiui "plus" version for defy plus + the kernel-gb-234-451-134-signed.zip from here:
http://defy.wdscript.fr/kernel/

With the defy "normal" battery, % is ok.

So now in the rom i see mb526, so phone is see like a defy plus. I change the battery for the defy plus.

Phone could not find the %. So i find a battery red lense patch. (i do not remember where) After that, it show the %.

I charge it to 100%. Seems to be ok, but in fact no, after down it to 6% and charge it again, i could not charge it more then 89%.

So i could not charge it more then the normal battery.

What shall i do to use a battery plus battery on my defy red lense with a defy plus battery?

Thank's a lot.

If you have an idea thanks.

Could you send me your battery patch which is working on your phone? Thank's a lot.
You use one of them:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1795647
?

It will work on a GB rom?

kryptonitiko
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
THank you for your anwser; but i have got a pb now. You says that it has nothing to do with the kernel. Ok it could be.
So how do you explain that:

If you have an idea thanks.

Could you send me your battery patch which is working on your phone? Thank's a lot.
You use one of them:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1795647
?

It will work on a GB rom?

mmm...I always flash rom for defy plus in my red lens defy and if I don't install the batteryfix I see ''?'' displayed for the battery....So, with a plus ROM and GB kernel the battery for defy+ doesn't work properly in a normal red lens defy?? Someone has tested, someone other to the guy

abhirulz94
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Unhappy HF5X battery on defy

Is there anyone using HF5X battery on defy (MB525) ??
im using it on GB kernal on CM10 MB526 build
i get 1% battery without flashing the battery fix...and with the battery fix i get only around 85% charge!!
Which battery fix should i flash in order to get 100% charge?