5,604,443 Members 48,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Don't Start A New Thread - Raphael Questions & Answers Here!

Tip us?

costel5674
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Video players on android rom's

I find this thread very useful !Actually i'm running different android rom's,testing and looking for a fixed version for my Raphael 100.Some versions like FRX07 or GBX0A seems to working better for me with a single issue...NO VIDEO PLAYING.No matter if i want to play local video files or from network.I can't see video,only audio and that's happening with any video player:stock player,mobo,bs player or any other...
I just can't find a single answer how to solve this issue.
Can anyone help me ??
P.S. On my HTC POLARIS(Touch Cruise) android rom's work FULLY.Why can't be possible on Raphael100?

Supermatt01
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default froyo bundles changing touch pro keyboard.

many people here are asking about the froyo bundle changing the touch pro layout. I tried the froyo 7.1 build and I also noticed this small problem, but as I don't have ten posts yet I can't report the bug, moving on all you have to do to fix this is go to the settings app in your handset and go to keyboard selector and change it from the touchpro layout back to the fuze or what ever layout you have in your selection section. Mine shows two selections touchpro and fuze on my WM side and my keys work with the fuze layout and it miss types everything on the touchpro layout. I haven't found a full fix for this issue yet. I haven't noticed the same with the new GB bundle but admittedly I'm using the auto boot light WM build to bypass windows startup to save battery life by avoiding double booting my set.

R^7Z
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Location: location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
You don't really need to report it in the forums. TBH the best place to check on current issues and submit new ones is HERE
n-Joie!

Sakkie18
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't find Official firmware

Hey peeps, I was wondering if someone could send me a link that works to get the original WM 6.1 PRO firmware for Touch Pro Raphael T7272 GSM? Can't find a link that works, Rapidshare, Mediafire. etc has removed them all and support from HTC is looong gone! Or send a link to a version of 6.1 that still looks and works the same.

Thanks

R^7Z
Old
Thanks Meter 146
I've also got a copy but it is for the Fuze/RAPH110. I don't know if it would work for all RAPH devices but last time I updated my phone with it, it seemed to work on my Fuze. Additionally, you should be able to check the following pages and see if any of those links work.

htc link
wiki link
thread link

Play_ZXC
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi all
can anyone help me to unbrick my htc touch pro raph100?
i flashed diamond hspl 057 on touch pro ....
now the phone is dead
it wont start
i ve removed the battery ...
still nothing
pls help
thank you advanced

R^7Z
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Can you get to the bootloader/tri-color screen by holding the volume down key and plugging in your device without the battery?

viksy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default battery draining after flashing

well I flashed my touch pro with |July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium ROM .. having some problem
battery draining quickly some people said I have to flash with appropriate rilphone 1.01.25.16 radio .. sometimes phone freezes too so please help me I am new and unable to post in energy's thread

R^7Z
Old
Thanks Meter 146
How many cycles have you gone through? Have you re-charged more than once yet? You'll have to calibrate the battery before the battery starts discharging correctly. My suggestion would be to let it discharge to 20% then recharge it back to 80%
I've heard of the same claims about needing to flash the correct ril but never did it and haven't had an issue with quick battery discharge. Keep in mind, if you have the wifi on or don't change the display brightness down, you shouldn't hope to expect anything better with the battery. Additionally, if you've had the battery for longer than 2/3 years, kind of difficult to expect the same (or better) performance from the battery unless you know you've discharged it and recharged it the way mentioned above.
The Following User Says Thank You to R^7Z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

viksy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default thnks

Well its been 5 to 6 days since I have flashed it ... I discharge it to almost 0% and then charge ti to 100% .. there is one more problem which is strangest .. battery draining rate changes it drains down to 70% in an hour or two .. on the other hand when it reaches 10% or 5% or even 2% draining rate decreases drastically...

Tags
"internet sharing", 32gb microsd, activesync, adv.config, antenna, appointment, at&t fuze, battery, birthday, blank, bluetooth, bug, calendar, cellular radio, color, contacts, coverage, customization, deleted, directional pad, dopod 838, drain, e-mail, email, enter key, error synchronizing, fm radio, font, freeze, fuze, fuze redfly, garmin, gps, headphones, help touch pro problem, hinge, home, home screen, htc touch pro cab files, ics, imap4, internet sharing, internetconnectionsharing, internetsharing, irish radio battery, itunes, key mapping, keyboard, locking device, mda, memory card encryption, message, messaging, mms, modem, mtty, naft, network, network wizard, outlook, pan, pdf reader fuze, phone, playlists, pocketsheild, poor, problem, raphael, ratings, recovery, request, ring, rom, s2u2, satellite, screen, sending email, service, signal, signal boost, sim, slide to unlock, sounds, sprint, system permissions, t-mobile, test, text message, text messaging, tips, tmobile, today, tomtom, touch pro, vario iv, vibrate, wifi, windows mobile, wm5, wobble, xda serra, yahoo mail, youtube