Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]B-Rom V7.00 and V0.02(Updated 07/07/2010)[WM6.5.5 Build 23569]

Tip us?

C3D
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Very nice looking rom. Just wondering if there is a manilla weather fix or is it just disabled. I tried adding a weather fix from some were else to no avail. Also i have added the carrier cab already so i know that isnt the issue.

tng2000
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Problem with keyboard

Very nice rom, thank you. I tried in my vogue, but when i use the keyboard, and switch to numbers, all the keys white. Also, the email in the main menu couldn't load. I'll keep updating as newer versions arrive

brandonledski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
it has been a while since I have been on here. I came across one of myold threads and begain to wonder if anyone out there still uses my rom?

dxiong
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonledski View Post
it has been a while since I have been on here. I came across one of myold threads and begain to wonder if anyone out there still uses my rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonledski View Post
Well, in last couple of years, I have swapped between yours and Miller's ROMs, until this Jan, when I had to renew my contract with Bell for another 3 years, and I moved on to the last Android phone and iPhone 4S.

I still kept my picture as my unique home screenshot of your ROM merged with Miller's icons. One of the best home screens on my phones! Cheers and thought I will take this chance to say hi!

brandonledski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxiong View Post
Well, in last couple of years, I have swapped between yours and Miller's ROMs, until this Jan, when I had to renew my contract with Bell for another 3 years, and I moved on to the last Android phone and iPhone 4S.

I still kept my picture as my unique home screenshot of your ROM merged with Miller's icons. One of the best home screens on my phones! Cheers and thought I will take this chance to say hi!
I am glad to hear my rom left an imprent along with millers. I havent heard from him much either but ya I went on to android and I think it is amazing using the HTC desire Z I love having the hardware keyboard.