Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]B-Rom V7.00 and V0.02(Updated 07/07/2010)[WM6.5.5 Build 23569]

OP brandonledski

27th October 2010, 05:50 PM   |  #251  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
Very nice looking rom. Just wondering if there is a manilla weather fix or is it just disabled. I tried adding a weather fix from some were else to no avail. Also i have added the carrier cab already so i know that isnt the issue.
15th November 2010, 05:56 PM   |  #252  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Problem with keyboard
Very nice rom, thank you. I tried in my vogue, but when i use the keyboard, and switch to numbers, all the keys white. Also, the email in the main menu couldn't load. I'll keep updating as newer versions arrive
5th May 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #253  
OP Senior Member

154 posts
it has been a while since I have been on here. I came across one of myold threads and begain to wonder if anyone out there still uses my rom?
11th May 2012, 06:38 AM   |  #254  
Flag Toronto

129 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonledski

it has been a while since I have been on here. I came across one of myold threads and begain to wonder if anyone out there still uses my rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonledski

Well, in last couple of years, I have swapped between yours and Miller's ROMs, until this Jan, when I had to renew my contract with Bell for another 3 years, and I moved on to the last Android phone and iPhone 4S.

I still kept my picture as my unique home screenshot of your ROM merged with Miller's icons. One of the best home screens on my phones! Cheers and thought I will take this chance to say hi!
25th May 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #255  
OP Senior Member

154 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxiong

Well, in last couple of years, I have swapped between yours and Miller's ROMs, until this Jan, when I had to renew my contract with Bell for another 3 years, and I moved on to the last Android phone and iPhone 4S.

I still kept my picture as my unique home screenshot of your ROM merged with Miller's icons. One of the best home screens on my phones! Cheers and thought I will take this chance to say hi!

I am glad to hear my rom left an imprent along with millers. I havent heard from him much either but ya I went on to android and I think it is amazing using the HTC desire Z I love having the hardware keyboard.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread