Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 40,485 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Virtuous "Primadonna"

Tip us?

slapdaddy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Default [REQ] Virtuous "Primadonna"

How hard would it be to port this to the Vivid after obtaining permission from the devs? I see Inquisition has been ported over and is looking quite good.

I know Sense 4 is causing issues but is this the only difficult problem to overcome? Or the RIL? Or are these combined?

Sent from my HTC Vivid

Brand New
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapdaddy View Post
How hard would it be to port this to the Vivid after obtaining permission from the devs? I see Inquisition has been ported over and is looking quite good.

I know Sense 4 is causing issues but is this the only difficult problem to overcome? Or the RIL? Or are these combined?

Sent from my HTC Vivid
Once we get a working AOSP base, porting will be more easy.

Aus_Azn
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand New View Post
Once we get a working AOSP base, porting will be more easy.
I'm not so sure that's going to affect anything, since Sensation ports are already being handled with relative ease due to the Sense-based ROM -> Sense-based ROM idea. AOSP will help to port completely diverse images like CM9 and AOKP,
Goodbye XDA, you won't be missed. Never have I seen a lousier Android community unwilling to take care of its devs.

Also, give me a refund for my XDA Premium app.

kozmikkick
Old
Thanks Meter 1217
It has been mentioned before the sense 4 works perfectly except for ril. Asop will not help advance this since the framework is completely different. Our ril needs to be manual programmed into the smali code in framework.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium